• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Help for Ludogorets Match Please

Gooner_Daz

Morning all. flights sorted for Ludogorets away but unsure where to stay, anyone else going so i am in the right area. not sure where best to book is. my first CL away day too :lol:

or anyone know where i could find out where others will be staying / drinking? would like to be staying near others

WelchyTV

My only advice would be use a website such as Hotels.com

Find the address of their stadium and find a hotel nearby?

Unfortunately I am not going so I'm not much help

Gooner_Daz

thanks welchy, we used booking.com in the end, got a hotel near the main square / bar area hoping its nearby. only 0.5km to the ground so not far. roll on November 1st

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I will be going there also, but still waiting on a ticket. As soon as ticket is sorted we're going to figure out about hotel. Bulgaria has a strong Gooners base, so expect them to welcome us nicely (they will organize drinking together on a matchday), and I could let u know more info about it once they tell me about it

Gooner_Daz

excellent, please do YYBecause, although both my friend and I are avid Gooners, regularly do home and a few away days since we were young. this is out first CL away game.

shika99bul

thanks welchy, we used booking.com in the end, got a hotel near the main square / bar area hoping its nearby. only 0.5km to the ground so not far. roll on November 1st

Gooner_Daz, I hope you have not booked a hotel in Ludogorets' hometown Razgrad.
Their stadium doesn't have licence, therefore they play their UCL matches at Vasil Levski National Stadium in Sofia. Just warning you in case you've got it wrong.

Gooner_Daz

Gooner_Daz, I hope you have not booked a hotel in Ludogorets' hometown Razgrad.
Their stadium doesn't have licence, therefore they play their UCL matches at Vasil Levski National Stadium in Sofia. Just warning you in case you've got it wrong.

thanks mate, nope i've got it booked in sofia

Latest posts+

Top Bottom