• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Help!

Podolski

Hi guys! Every real Football fan knows what a great Club Arsenal is! But: I have to admit I am also one of the problably 50.000 crazy and desperate Cologne Fans who just would do anything to see the game in London! Any idea how i could possibly get 2 tickets? You cannot imagine how much it would mean to me. In return for your help I could offer for example a free place to stay + Pub crawl (beers on me) for the return match in Cologne!! You won´t regret it!
Of course I would also pay a good Price for any ticket but by principle I´d never pay the rip off Prices of viagogo etc even I had to wait 25 years to see Cologne playing international...Thanks for any Kind of help!

Top Bottom