• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan: 2019/20 Performances

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
We should pay him to leave. He’s ****ing useless. How can your first touch be so bad? His constant over hitting/ under hitting passes has killed thousands of promising counter attacks.

He was presented with a golden opportunity and in typical fashion, ****ed it up. I want this guy out the club at the earliest convenience.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Last decent performance I can remember from him was in the derby away to Sp**s last season. He’s been given enough opportunities at this point. Doesn’t contribute much to the team at all for a person on his wages with his experience.

Should ideally see minimal game time from now on, and shipped out as soon as possible and reinforce the position with someone else.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
His bottom level is so bad.. Messed up almost every touch, a better player getting the ball in those positions would have been dangerous, when it fell to Mkhi I had no hope.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why does this loser manager give chances to Mkhi but not Nelson? I can’t stand him. I need Xhaka, Mkhi, and Emery out.
Only reason I think because of experience Nelson is too young but I want him to give Nelson more opportunity

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
We should pay him to leave. He’s ****ing useless. How can your first touch be so bad? His constant over hitting/ under hitting passes has killed thousands of promising counter attacks.

He was presented with a golden opportunity and in typical fashion, ****ed it up. I want this guy out the club at the earliest convenience.
We need to work something out a la Sanchez to Inter. Even if we have to foot ~half the wagebill, the guy brings nothing to the table, so any money saved is money earned. Plus, he's had success in other leagues, so for his sake he (and a hypothetical counterparty) ought to be at least semi-open to the idea, given that he clearly can't hack it in the PL.

Vanfrothan

Thought it was the right decision to bring him on at the time, rather than Nelson who has struggled a bit in the first few games of the season, but after witnessing Mkhitayran's abysmal showing maybe Emery should have brought on Willock.

Or no one.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Thought it was the right decision to bring him on at the time, rather than Nelson who has struggled a bit in the first few games of the season, but after witnessing Mkhitayran's abysmal showing maybe Emery should have brought on Willock.

Or no one.
Defo should have been Reiss IMO if he wanted a forward player in there. I can take his struggle as there is massive upside. I am far more forgiving admittedly with Nelson. Mhki is not gonna be better than he is now and every minute we give him in the game is a minute wasted.

Top Bottom