Henrikh Mkhitaryan | Done Deal

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Tir Na Nog, Mar 30, 2016.

?

Would you be happy with Mkhitaryan joining Arsenal?

Poll closed Jan 31, 2018.
  1. Yes

74.8%
  2. No

25.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arsenio Venger

Arsenio Venger Well-Known Member

Could mean Sunday

2. rich 1990

rich 1990 Loves the A-M Mods

No, it couldn't.

3. yybecause

yybecause Formerly known as ArsenaLover

At the same time, players mostly agree a pre cOntract with a new club once they hit 6 months left on the contract. Those who pay huge fees for a player they can get for free later are not doing good business. This is a bad business by Man U and good one for us. If we sold Sanchez in summer it would be a great deal for us, but, thats history. We are here and now, and if we get 35 mil for chilean scum, or a Mkhi in return, it will be a good job from us.

4. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

These ridiculously rich clubs started the trend. I don't think the give a sh!t about bad business. they wipe their mouth with losses and only look to how the new player can recoup those losses.

halfvolley likes this.
  5. bingobob

bingobob Fan of Technicians Who Show Great Character

That's strange cause the report I read yesterday says since ffp has came in and fees have went crazy more clubs are reporting profits than losses (I posted the link on are we the worst run football club thread if you wish to read it)

6. Arsenio Venger

Arsenio Venger Well-Known Member

"Sunday is the day of the week after Saturday but before Monday. ... According to the Hebrew calendars and traditional Christian calendars, Sunday is the first day of the week. However, according to the International Organization for Standardization ISO 8601, Sunday is the seventh and last day of the week."

Lets hope this guy is Jewish or Christian

7. MLK79

MLK79 Well-Known Member

We've already nutted in Auba. There's no turning back now.

THunter and OnlyOne like this.
  8. Masala_AUS

Masala_AUS Member

Giroud & Mikhi must be looking forward to be playing with each other both can be doing the scorpion celebration that we saw at Bournemouth last year :lol:

Ollomy and RacingPhoton like this.
  9. halfvolley

halfvolley Well-Known Member

That's just down to creative accounting. These oil and sugar daddy clubs are scamming the **** out of UEFA. Not that they look at their books too closely mind, these wankers love themselves a nice bribe.

10. bingobob

bingobob Fan of Technicians Who Show Great Character

Did you read the article?

11. halfvolley

halfvolley Well-Known Member

No mate, I'm shooting from the hip. But I'll look for it tonight.

12. Mitch

Mitch Bellerin Upgrade Advocate

13. Camron

Camron Established Member

Enter Danny Welbeck.

tcahill, neimad, Hjalmaar and 23 others like this.
  14. THunter

THunter NOT In A Caravan Trusted

That was good until Özil said we had footballers.

By my calculations we have about 5.

15. BBF

BBF Real name: Ragip Xh...

What a terrible post.

16. field442

field442 Hates Journalists Named James

He has a point though. The mistake was already made last summer when we kept him, but we’ve done well to get what we have for him. I was expecting us to gladly accept £20m from City, and even then I thought we’d be lucky if anyone tried signing him when he’s available on a free in 6 months.

I wouldn’t say we win but we’ve made good from a terrible situation.

Ricardinho likes this.
  17. Beast Incarnate

Beast Incarnate Well-Known Member

Then Aaron Ramsey. :lol:

Thoros_of_ Myr and Mitch like this.
  18. Artisan

Artisan Not Emery's Old Pal

If he helps us win Europa League this year like he did for the Mancs last year, he will have done more for Arsenal in 6 month than Sanchez did during all his time here. We can then loan him out during summer.

19. Lookin' for a new Baby

Lookin' for a new Baby New name pending...

Looking at the teams in the EL it's a tall order to win it.

20. Artisan

Artisan Not Emery's Old Pal

If we get PEA and loan them Giroud then that kinda helps neuter Dortmund a bit. We should have more than enough to handle them even in our current state.
    That leaves Napoli and Atletico. Think Napoli will under perform, Italian teams always seem to in this competition. Atletico have to be the favourites though now that they've got Costa back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.