• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan

Would you be happy with Mkhitaryan joining Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
But players ARE still going for huge fees despite having next to no time left on their contracts. That's the age we're in now.
At the same time, players mostly agree a pre cOntract with a new club once they hit 6 months left on the contract. Those who pay huge fees for a player they can get for free later are not doing good business. This is a bad business by Man U and good one for us. If we sold Sanchez in summer it would be a great deal for us, but, thats history. We are here and now, and if we get 35 mil for chilean ****, or a Mkhi in return, it will be a good job from us.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
At the same time, players mostly agree a pre cOntract with a new club once they hit 6 months left on the contract. Those who pay huge fees for a player they can get for free later are not doing good business. This is a bad business by Man U and good one for us. If we sold Sanchez in summer it would be a great deal for us, but, thats history. We are here and now, and if we get 35 mil for chilean ****, or a Mkhi in return, it will be a good job from us.
These ridiculously rich clubs started the trend. I don't think the give a sh!t about bad business. they wipe their mouth with losses and only look to how the new player can recoup those losses.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

These ridiculously rich clubs started the trend. I don't think the give a sh!t about bad business. they wipe their mouth with losses and only look to how the new player can recoup those losses.
That's strange cause the report I read yesterday says since ffp has came in and fees have went crazy more clubs are reporting profits than losses (I posted the link on are we the worst run football club thread if you wish to read it)

Arsenio Venger

No, it couldn't.

"Sunday is the day of the week after Saturday but before Monday. ... According to the Hebrew calendars and traditional Christian calendars, Sunday is the first day of the week. However, according to the International Organization for Standardization ISO 8601, Sunday is the seventh and last day of the week."

Lets hope this guy is Jewish or Christian

halfvolley

That's strange cause the report I read yesterday says since ffp has came in and fees have went crazy more clubs are reporting profits than losses (I posted the link on are we the worst run football club thread if you wish to read it)

That's just down to creative accounting. These oil and sugar daddy clubs are scamming the **** out of UEFA. Not that they look at their books too closely mind, these wankers love themselves a nice bribe.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

That's just down to creative accounting. These oil and sugar daddy clubs are scamming the **** out of UEFA. Not that they look at their books too closely mind, these wankers love themselves a nice bribe.
Did you read the article?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
What a terrible post.

He has a point though. The mistake was already made last summer when we kept him, but we’ve done well to get what we have for him. I was expecting us to gladly accept £20m from City, and even then I thought we’d be lucky if anyone tried signing him when he’s available on a free in 6 months.

I wouldn’t say we win but we’ve made good from a terrible situation.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
If he helps us win Europa League this year like he did for the Mancs last year, he will have done more for Arsenal in 6 month than Sanchez did during all his time here. We can then loan him out during summer.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Looking at the teams in the EL it's a tall order to win it.
If we get PEA and loan them Giroud then that kinda helps neuter Dortmund a bit. We should have more than enough to handle them even in our current state.
That leaves Napoli and Atletico. Think Napoli will under perform, Italian teams always seem to in this competition. Atletico have to be the favourites though now that they've got Costa back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom