• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan

Would you be happy with Mkhitaryan joining Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBF

He has a point though. The mistake was already made last summer when we kept him, but we’ve done well to get what we have for him. I was expecting us to gladly accept £20m from City, and even then I thought we’d be lucky if anyone tried signing him when he’s available on a free in 6 months.

I wouldn’t say we win but we’ve made good from a terrible situation.

Losing arguably the best winger in the league isn't winning. Some would argue it's not even close to being the best bit of a bad situation.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
From Sky Sports:

'MKHI WOULD BE ARSENAL SENSATION'

Paul Merson thinks Henrikh Mkhitaryan would be a “sensation” at Arsenal, after “losing his way” at Manchester United.

Speaking on
The Debate on Sky Sports, Merson said: “I am a big fan of Mkhitaryan.

“I watched him at Dortmund, where he was voted player of the season and scored plenty of goals. He has lost his way at Manchester United but if Arsenal get him, with the way they play and the way Arsène Wenger is going forward with attacking players, I think he will be a sensation.

“He is a great signing for Arsenal if they get him."

HBL

Established Member
Have the clubs actually agreed anything yet? I saw a tweet earlier saying we still want cash, it still feels like Alexis agreeing personal terms is the only part of the deal that is done

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
If he helps us win Europa League this year like he did for the Mancs last year, he will have done more for Arsenal in 6 month than Sanchez did during all his time here. We can then loan him out during summer.

To be fair to Sanchez, he came up with some very important goals/contributions during his time here. Most notably the opener in last year's final and the killer second in the 2015 final.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Great signing.

If Big Wenga manages to bag Aubameyang too, then the Alexis problem is pretty much gone. Mkhitaryan will add much needed creativity on the pitch while Aubameyang bags the goals. Hopefully Lacazette can take a leap with two different partners in attack.

In the summer there’s still a lot of work to do but that’s for another time.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Mkhi, maybe Auba and Malcolm. This window could be triple glazed.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

The fact that Jose didn't seem to rate him isn't necessarily a slight on Mkhi. Sure, you'd rather he was playing week in week out before coming here but let's be honest, Mourinho has frozen out and sold a lot of good talent in his career who have gone on to better things.

I'm not saying Mourinho can't make a great team.. he's just very picky about the attributes he seeks and thus, can let great players go as a result. The two best players in the league this season, for example, were sold by him.

Wryer

He's a great attacking option. Creative and technically brilliant.

But I'm shuddering one of those days at Anfield when get physically overrun and you have Özil and Mkhi getting brushed aside like feathers.

Don't get me wrong. I think they are both brilliant, but I still don't think we have the squad to get the best out of them, both.

Or maybe Özil is...

RacingPhoton

Established Member
He's a great attacking option. Creative and technically brilliant.

But I'm shuddering one of those days at Anfield when get physically overrun and you have Özil and Mkhi getting brushed aside like feathers.

Don't get me wrong. I think they are both brilliant, but I still don't think we have the squad to get the best out of them, both.

Or maybe Özil is...
Exactly. Creativity wise, we will be one of the strongest in the league especially with wilshere and ramsey behind. But we do need players who are strong and willing to do the dirty work. Having Kola by his side would be helpful to an extent. We need strong alternatives for rotation. We should definitely be looking for a strong CDM too.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Exactly. Creativity wise, we will be one of the strongest in the league especially with wilshere and ramsey behind. But we do need players who are strong and willing to do the dirty work. Having Kola by his side would be helpful to an extent. We need strong alternatives for rotation. We should definitely be looking for a strong CDM too.
Fabinho. But I feel it's too late.

AmadanDubh

If he helps us win Europa League this year like he did for the Mancs last year, he will have done more for Arsenal in 6 month than Sanchez did during all his time here. We can then loan him out during summer.

Revisionist shíte talk. Sanchez was instrumental in winning our two latest FA Cups. Scored in both semi finals and finals. Catch yourself on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom