• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan: Taking The Mkhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

MkhiMagic

Sadcafe is such a salty bunch when it comes to the whole Mkhi/Alexis deal. Just because Alexis has been a pub level player for them they want to bring down Mkhitaryan at every opportunity, even when he scores and assists and works his ass off for the team. Lost the ball 6-7 times today, par for course for an attacking player, especially one who’s so direct. Alexis lost the ball 38 times against Chelsea for comparison. :lol:

Aevi

Hale End FC

Interesting, Mkhi said the team is playing for the people who are there, but they have "nothing to say" to the ones who haven't shown up while the team is struggling.

I personally don't think that's totally fair. Fans pay for seats and if they don't want to spend money to watch a team that isn't performing and wasn't fighting hard enough, that's their right. Saying they aren't real fans is a bit guilt-tripping, even though I understand where Mkhi's comments are coming from.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
He should steer clear from this whole 'real fans' nonsense. He hasn't been here long enough to know who are the real fans and who are not.

MkhiMagic

Interesting, Mkhi said the team is playing for the people who are there, but they have "nothing to say" to the ones who haven't shown up while the team is struggling.

I personally don't think that's totally fair. Fans pay for seats and if they don't want to spend money to watch a team that isn't performing and wasn't fighting hard enough, that's their right. Saying they aren't real fans is a bit guilt-tripping, even though I understand where Mkhi's comments are coming from.
I think he sees it as fans not coming to the stadium because the team is struggling, when in reality it’s more of a protest to get Kroenke/Wenger out.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Let's not forget that the atmosphere at the Emirates is very tame compared to the one at Celtic Park, Signal Iduna Park, Camp Nou or Vodafone Arena in Turkey.
The team isn't properly motivated by fans when playing at home and people need to step it up big time.

Zaza

Still think he's short on confidence. He's producing in terms of goals and assists, so I'm cool

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Good work rate and better pace than I realised. It's nice to have a player happy when the ball is played in to space rather than to feet. I'm pleased so far although I had my doubts earlier on. I just hope he doesn't let his head go down as there's no reason to.

CanadianGooner1608

Seems like Mkhi and Auba are starting to mesh with the team, and it's extremely pleasing to watch.
If the whole team can translate that energy and hard work even to away EPL games, as well as home games, then win, lose or draw, you'll have a happy camper with me.

It's unrealistic to expect 100% win percentage, I just want to see them try and try and try some more.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
If the team can get used to the more direct football Miki and Auba are playing, which we've been seeing today in certain moments, that will only benefit us in terms of speed going forward and learning how to counter with less than 5 passes.
It's sad that we don't have wingers to take this style to the next level, but it seems we're on the right track.
These guys should watch Arsenal during the Invincibles period on repeat to learn the patterns and release the ball as fast as possible.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Good assist, terrible goal, he was average.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
A lot of what he tried didn't come off but I like his work rate and the fact that he kept trying to make things happen. In that sense he`s a little bit like Sanchez. If you keep trying to create some of the things you try will come off. Stat wise he`s had a very good start to his career here.

arsmile

Established Member
nto everything came off for him today

but he got a goal, and assist, should have had a pen, and worked hard throughout

you'd take that for a day when things didn't seem to click 100%

really happy with him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom