• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan: Taking The Mkhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Poor first half, much improved in the second. I like his productivity. Two goals and six assists is very impressive, despite the fact three came in one game.

His pass for Aubameyang was wonderful. You can tell he’s aware of how quick he is. I thought he put too much on it!

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
What's good about him is that he has end product...whether is it is scoring or passing. I expect a strong finish to the season. Hopefully next season he comes out firing.

nick gould

He looks twice the player he was at United. You can tell that he feels secure and confident in his ability despite playing with the likes of Özil. A lesser player would have passed the responsibility to Özil before our second goal but not this guy, he drove on with the ball and played a sick pass to his former teammate. I can never get tired of watching that.

zhaggy

I thought he was our man of the match. Everyone’s talking about the goal and assist, but even before that he was throwing himself about like a defensive mid.

Really getting stuck in for the team.

Exactly! awesome to see.

Newchange

Miki is really growing on me. Love the fact he can be busy and gets stuck in but also his quality on the ball really impressed me. BUT he needs to do this is the games that count same goes for Özil & Auba. It was Watford at the end of the day. The big games are the games to make your name. So I look forward to seeing more of him next season. PS. He is clearly better on the right then left. So there is a clear position at LW for some quality to come in next season.

Stannis

He was always decent defensively at Dortmund

He got Mourinhoed, that’s all. We are slowly seeing the Dortmund Micky

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He's done ok so far, but I expect more from his general play because I rate him higher than what I've seen from him so far, bar his debut, maybe. Has the numbers though, which is nice. Still adjusting, and doesn't seem affected by the system, or lack of, which seems to have shackled others... apparently.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I am loving his defending. Reslly goes at a guy whenever he sees a chance, and usually does a good job at winning the ball or at least making it hard for opponent. Other than thAt he was always a footballer, very intelligent and tricky. Gets caught taking too many touches/taking too much time every now and then, but surely he is still adjusting to being a regular again in a team that actually plays football.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
His defensive contribution has really been a revelation. And he can finish too, the goal load of Sanchez should get redistributed between him and Özil. Ramsey should also benefit when he goes on his runs with two guys capable of picking him out. He does tend to lose the ball a couple of times, but we're already used to that with Sanchez so it doesn't bother me too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom