• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan: Taking The Mkhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Nice to have a new nationality in our side, and one who speaks good English to boot, unlike our departing player, who never bothered to learn it in the 3 and a half years he was here

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Nice to have a new nationality in our side, and one who speaks good English to boot, unlike our departing player, who never bothered to learn it in the 3 and a half years he was here

Always thought Alexis english was good enough. He managed to do interviews and be intelligible.

Remember this?

Oxlade-Chamberlain told Arsenal Player: “The boys were all happy in the dressing room but Alexis came to me in the shower and he’s like ‘My friend are you going to score?! Oh no my friend… I passed you the ball, you have a cup of tea, you wait… and then you shoot!’

BBF

Not sure Wenger should be talking about having focused and committed players when he just signed a confidence player.

El Duderino

Not sure Wenger should be talking about having focused and committed players when he just signed a confidence player.

Another one in.

Biggest flaw from Wenger, I think. Too many in the starting position.

Their bad form and dips in moral were all synched up like menstrual cycles.

Last edited:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Welcome to Arsenal Henrikh, hope it all works out for you and us.

This is going to be great!

El Duderino

Club missed a trick not to announce him like The Revenge episode from Seinfeld.

Shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom