• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan: Taking The Mkhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaza

For someone just coming back from injury, he was very impressive. Will be needed against Atleti. I'd start him over Wilshere or Welbeck. It might be better for Danny to come from the bench

OSBK

Established Member
For someone just coming back from injury, he was very impressive. Will be needed against Atleti. I'd start him over Wilshere or Welbeck. It might be better for Danny to come from the bench

Its nice to have a player who can bounce back like that from injury. Most of our players it takes them 5 games just tobget upto speed.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Wenger said: “Mkhitatryan I took off because he had a little knock on his knee again, the same thing, just looking at him in the dressing room.

It would be a disaster if he isn't available for the Madrid game.

https://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/mkhitaryan-iwobi-arsenal-injury-news-14592978

I'm sure he'll be there, I didnt expect him to play full 90 yesterday, this is the beginning of the mind games. He will make a big difference to our attack, he's the type of player who can do something special and we dont have many of them.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
I love that he has the bottle to take the responsibility when others are passing sideways.

I could definitely see him having a Super season next year - Player of the Year potential. He'll be 29/30 - Pires was the at his best around this age too.

OSBK

Established Member
central, play this kid central in no 10.

on the break we would be lethal with Özil right, laca centre, auba left and mhky breaking through the middle.

MkhiMagic

Scored in 6 of his last 8 European away games, I just know he will score on Thursday, gut feeling.

Very good comeback too, felt like he was the best player on the pitch yesterday.

Reactions: A_G

MkhiMagic

Him and Jack were great today carrying the ball forward constantly and driving us forward, linking the midfield to attack. Unlike his United stint he’s starting to play really well even in the games he’s not assisting/scoring in. Team suits him really well.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Kinda surprised Miki’s thread is on the third page of this forum.

I think he’s low key been a revelation. Our form has masked how good he is IMO. He’s a fantastic technician, he’s quick, he has an eye for a pass and he can score goals. Not to mention he’s comfortable on both feet.

Bang unlucky his equaliser at Old Trafford was undone by the Belgian carpenter. It was a brilliant strike, he had a great game all round.

He has put in a couple of shockers (Spuds away springs to mind) but in the main he’s been a very successful signing. Can’t wait to see what he can produce in a full season for us. He’s at the peak of his powers so I have very high hopes.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I like this guy

Think he’s made a couple of reveals in this vid. It’s hilarious how wrong people social media can be. I remember when the deal was dragging a bit and this was supposedly because Miki didn’t wanna come here.

From that vid I got;
A. Miki was desperate to come here as he was tired of playing wing back at Yanited under a bus driver.
B. As has been speculated, Yanited clearly wasn’t Alexis’ first choice. If they were, it wouldn’t have taken £500k p/w to convince him. He was deadset on winding his deal down.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom