• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan: Taking The Mkhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Correct me if I'm wrong, but since we swapped him for Sanchez, didn't he get more goals+assists than Sanchez? That, despite being hurt for about a month while Sanchez kept playing.
Wasn't Sanchez supposed to be our ace prior to this player exchange?

I'd say he had a positive influence on the team. I'm looking forward to seeing more of him next season. He's a really good asset, and can't wait to see him and Auba once they have completely re-established their telepathic link.

He’s been clearly the better player out of the two for me. Big Mkhi fan, love his link up play and he seems like the next step in our wide playmaker tradition of Nasri, Cazorla and Pires.

Fits our team like a glove, imagining a proper winger on the opposite side to stretch the field be it a new signing or revitalised Iwobi is real exciting.

Gunners4life

Definitely Not RonaldoMadness
Or maybe he wanted to leave a dinosaur manager and play football again? Mourinho has said several times that any player who wants to leave is welcome to do so. Mkhitaryan phoned it in after 2 months this season and was looking for a way out. It’s like you’ve never watched United play under Mourinho before. Even most of their fans have realized it’s his tactics rather than the quality of their attackers.

He was dropped because of his poor performances actually. If he phoned it in then that doesn't look good on him.

I've seen his lack of effort for myself it goes beyond ability sometimes he has games he's not assed to give 100%.

Puyol even when Barca lost would always give the shirt back drilling in sweat knowing he gave 100% during the game

TheArsenalis

I think the only thing lazy is your response. Are you saying his work rate hasn’t been good at Arsenal?
Nope not saying anything about him personally. Its your "or maybe xyz answer to the post you responded to" just giving another side to what might have happened. You said it yourself, its mourinho tactic who won games more so than the quality of the players. He 2nd in the table with 81 points, the season before they finish 7th. Thats a leap. The man also won the cl with porto. Kinda means what he does gets results.

TheArsenalis

Nope not saying anything about him personally. Its your "or maybe xyz answer to the post you responded to" just giving another side to what might have happened. You said it yourself, its mourinho tactic who won games more so than the quality of the players. He 2nd in the table with 81 points, the season before they finish 7th. Thats a leap. The man also won the cl with porto. Kinda means what he does gets results.
Winning is hard, and different manager has different ways to ensure this. I mean what kinda player jump **** because he wants an easy life. In that case arsenal is the right place for him under wenger

TheArsenalis

Correct me if I'm wrong, but since we swapped him for Sanchez, didn't he get more goals+assists than Sanchez? That, despite being hurt for about a month while Sanchez kept playing.
Wasn't Sanchez supposed to be our ace prior to this player exchange?

I'd say he had a positive influence on the team. I'm looking forward to seeing more of him next season. He's a really good asset, and can't wait to see him and Auba once they have completely re-established their telepathic link.
I dont care about one half season. Are you forgetting what sanchez quality at arsenal showed us?

TheArsenalis

Clearly you've never watched him play for us then. He always puts a shift in, even when he's not having a great game, which is more than what you can say for most of our squad.
Bra, its dumb to this to an arsenal fan. Silly! Im an arsenal forum spending time do you think i dont watch the games too? Gimme a break ffs, i was providing contrast to the conversation.

Which most of the squad doesnt put in a shift? Even welbeck puts a shift every game. Jumping to one playee defence and throwing rest of the squad under the bus? My word what is wrong with you

Jae

Bra, its dumb to this to an arsenal fan. Silly! Im an arsenal forum spending time do you think i dont watch the games too? Gimme a break ffs, i was providing contrast to the conversation.

Which most of the squad doesnt put in a shift? Even welbeck puts a shift every game. Jumping to one playee defence and throwing rest of the squad under the bus? My word what is wrong with you

If you think Mhiktaryan is lazy then you've either never watched him play for us or just don't like him and have an axe to grind. If you don't believe that is true then why say it? I could say that Ronaldo and Messi are rubbish to "provide constrast to the coversation" but i'd still be wrong, and I'd still end up getting called an idiot.

Like you said, you are on an internet forum so if you say something that stupid then be prepared for people to call you out on it.

TheArsenalis

If you think Mhiktaryan is lazy then you've either never watched him play for us or just don't like him and have an axe to grind. If you don't believe that is true then why say it? I could say that Ronaldo and Messi are rubbish to "provide constrast to the coversation" but i'd still be wrong, and I'd still end up getting called an idiot.

Like you said, you are on an internet forum so if you say something that stupid then be prepared for people to call you out on it.
Quote me saying he was lazy? If you dont know what contrast means get a ****ing dictionary you idiot.[/QUOTE

TheArsenalis

I'd need a dictionary, thesaurus and an encyclopedia to decipher half of your poverty posts mate.
Like i said go get one. Because your jumping on my john talking about i have axe to grind with mickhitarian as if i attacked him in anyway.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Can we replace the -mania part of this website? It's attracting all the right people.

AL the gooner

Questionable film taste
We got the better end of the deal, doesnt say much as Alexis has been atrocious.
Jury still out on micky, has some magic moments but gives the ball away too easily at times.

CanadianGooner1608

I dont care about one half season. Are you forgetting what sanchez quality at arsenal showed us?
Not at all mate, I remember quite clearly.
That's the point though, players can benefit or suffer from a system, and I believe that was the case with Mkhi and Sanchez.
Mkhi suffered from his creativity being snuffed out at Utd (despite him being instrumental in winning them the EL), while Sanchez benefitted greatly from ours, which gave him the ability to let loose his creativity.

I don't think it was luck to watch them have such a dramatic reversal of form after the swap happened.

Of course, i might be biaised as I happen to really like Mkhi's character, but I still believe our swap deal benefitted us greatly.
Now we'll see if I'm right or wrong by next season.

CanadianGooner1608

He’s been clearly the better player out of the two for me. Big Mkhi fan, love his link up play and he seems like the next step in our wide playmaker tradition of Nasri, Cazorla and Pires.

Fits our team like a glove, imagining a proper winger on the opposite side to stretch the field be it a new signing or revitalised Iwobi is real exciting.

Also love the fact that he actually tracks back when we lose possession and tries to get the ball back.
Doesn't always work, but the drive is there.
He also seems to be really humble as a person. Can't hate that.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
So I'm seeing everyone around here speaking about Miki like he's a nailed on starter. He was bought as a back up/rotational player, I don't see how we'd fit him in our first 11 with all our strikers and Özil/Ramsey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom