• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan: Taking The Mkhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Passenger today. Can produce magic when we are on the front foot but I wouldn't trust him at all to put in a defensive ****.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
He's a final third player, a very decisive one. Granted he was crap yesterday, but he needs to receive the ball in dangerous areas. He had some very good moments yesterday. He's not a luxury player as much as Xhaka and Özil, but he's not one for when the chips are down.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
He carved out a good chance that laca blazed over late on but we didn't see enough of that from him over the 90 minutes. Strikes me as a bit soft and another one lacking in belief at times so hopefully Emery can work on improving that.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
he is a unique player, quite similar to Caxorla.

But unfortunately, I can see Iwobi/Reiss usurping him in a season or two.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
He barely had an impact in the second half against Citeh, bar his blocked effort.

It’s somethng a lot of us know about Miki though, he blows incredibly hot and cold. When he’s hot he’s an outstanding talent- for that reason he’s worth persisting with.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Basically our main players- Özil, Lacazette, Ramsey, Koscielny & Bellerin.

A lot of players who blow cold way more than they do hot- Xhaka, Iwobi, Mustafi.

This is just off the top of my head if I looked through the squad I'd have a better understanding.
Bit harsh to include Laca. Players often have an up and down season in their first season in the EPL/

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Bit harsh to include Laca. Players often have an up and down season in their first season in the EPL/

It's so funny because I was just gonna reply to your post saying maybe I was being harsh on Lacazette because it was only his first season and he was injured lmao. But then I saw you reply.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Useful against weaker teams that dont press so much imo

Again you can say that for many of our players-Özil, Ramsey, Xhaka, El Neney- this guy really doesn't offer us anything all our other midfielders already do.

(it must look like I'm camped out in this thread :lol: )

avalonhse

Very disappointed with his work rate, Mahrez and Walker ran riot there in the beginning.

Before the start of the season, I recommended Mkhi to play central as replacement of Ramsey because his discipline, technically gifted and passing are superior than Ramsey.

We can train Mkhi as another Cazorla. Remind that Cazorla did not know how to defense from the beginning, and never did very well.

However, some deny that saying Mkhi must play wide because he can "beat defenders". They forget that Mkhi is not pacey enough.

Now you question why Mkhi went silent when Sterling, Mahrez and Walker go riot?
Great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom