• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan: Taking The Mkhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
At his best he’s great but can’t help feeling he’s going to have to leave for us to get better

Jae

Put a shift in, but offensively he didn't play well, and he knew it as well. You could tell by the look on his face when he was subbed off.

Gursha

Worst game he ever played for us for me...

Swap him with Özil/iwobi/nelson and we couldve had way more chances and probably goals in the first half, i think he didnt make one good call yesterday, always the wrong option.

Still pissed he didnt pass to auba when he was onside from bellerins pass...

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Worst game he ever played for us for me...

Nah, that is very harsh. He stuck out because 4 or 5 of our players out there played almost flawless games in individual terms, however he was involved a lot which is a feat by itself, he worked hard defensively, he made some things happen and he actually never left us exposed with too much risk or clumsiness at the wrong time... Yes, he lacked sharpness in his decision making and final ball, but that cost us on chances that he himself created at times. He wasn't good in an attacking sense but that was far from his worst.

Gursha

Nah, that is very harsh. He stuck out because 4 or 5 of our players out there played almost flawless games in individual terms, however he was involved a lot which is a feat by itself, he worked hard defensively, he made some things happen and he actually never left us exposed with too much risk or clumsiness at the wrong time... Yes, he lacked sharpness in his decision making and final ball, but that cost us on chances that he himself created at times. He wasn't good in an attacking sense but that was far from his worst.

Gotta agree with that...
After all he made the run to be in a position to pass in the first place.
But still, his final ball/decision making cost us alot of good if not brilliant chances.
I mightve been harsh... i wanted us to explode so much and he was always there to make that final killer pass, and he failed 100% of the time.

good he was there, bad he didnt manage to do with it anything, always told my friend, put Özil in that position and its 1-0, several times, till i realized its always Mkhi im saying that onto, made me really angry about him, emotions i guess.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Pops up with magic and then I forget he's playing for twenty minutes. Strange player
Same way I feel

I want to like him based on his time at Dortmund but I’m not entirely convinced.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I look at Mkhitaryan as a world class player, but these are not world class performances. A feature of his game was always incisiveness in the final third, that was lacking today. Him starting must mean that he is training well, so it does bode well.

As many have stated he did put in a fine defensive shift.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He was a big part of our dominance. He was making those late runs which Ramsey would have done.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Thought he was fine but just inconsistent in his final execution. Did a lot of work off the ball and popped up in great positions with some nice touches. Pretty similar to Özil that they both seemed to put in a lot of good work without the ball and probably mentally and physically got fatigued against a big opposition so things on the ball wouldn't come off 10/10 when it got to them.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Untitled.jpg

It's almost impressive that he was able to go from this position, to not even making the goalkeeper work

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Untitled.jpg

It's almost impressive that he was able to go from this position, to not even making the goalkeeper work

Unbelievably bad first touch followed by a worse shot . He had two good touches the entire game . A one- two with Bellerin in the first half then that 5 yard pass to Auba .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom