• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan: Taking The Mkhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
It's 3.30am here and 10 minutes ago I was dancing in nothing but a pair of boxers because I couldn't sleep when out of the blue somehow my mother-in-law thought it would be okay to open my bedroom door without warning. And she witnessed all my sweaty dance moves FFS I feel like jumping off a cliff right now.

Anyway, what an underwhelming signing. The least Mkhi can do is not to suck like Dannyboy until the end of the season and from there working on to improve himself to at least Freddie's level.

Welcome aboard the sinking ship Mkhi. I'm sure you'll feel right at home :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i think we all know Mkhi will get the Number 7 and Auba number 14 if he signed.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I wish you'd cheer up mate. :(
Irl I’m all good man but everything about this forum just reminds me of the current state of the club.

I really bought into those comments the club made when the banter era ended, I was young and naive. That first FA Cup from 2-0 down was the first trophy arsenal won that I could truly appreciate. I was so full of hope, then it all went downhill. :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

In other more positive news we now have the only two players in world football history (trust me) to score scorpion kicks in a professional football match.

We should get automatic CL knockout stages entry for that.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Welcome! If Mkhi can get to same level as he was on Dortmund then our creativity is off the charts with him and Özil :drool:

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Very much doubt he’ll reach the Dortmund heights, but definitely a tidy piece of business exchanging him for a want-away Alexis (even if he’s not a direct, positional swap, he provides good ‘Özil Insurance’). If he helps recruit PEA, it’s a definite win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom