• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanfrothan

The club's official calendar was telling me that this was going to happen but I didn't want to jinx it!

June - Picture of Ramsey - confirms move to Juventus in June
July - Picture of Koscielny - refuses to go on tour in July
August - Picture of Iwobi - moves to Everton on deadline day
September - Picture of Mkhitaryan - moves to Roma on loan

So happy! :bounce:

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

What a great deal.

Can't believe Unai wants to let go of his favourite player like that.

Balboa

never suited us.

It was a dark day when we exchanged our best player for him.

Alexis needed to go 0.5-1.5 years earlier when he was worth £60-80 million. He slowed the play down with his ball hogging and was deeply unpopular at the club. Admittedly, cash would've been preferable to Mkhitaryan, but Arsenal got the best of that deal still.

The whole project of targeting rejects from bigger clubs who saw themselves above AFC, mercenaries like Özil and Alexis was doomed from the start and it's good that it's over now....

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

The club's official calendar was telling me that this was going to happen but I didn't want to jinx it!

So which month has Mustafi's ****ing picture?

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
giphy.gif

goonerfamily

Is October's model Mustafi?

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Alexis needed to go 0.5-1.5 years earlier when he was worth £60-80 million. He slowed the play down with his ball hogging and was deeply unpopular at the club. Admittedly, cash would've been preferable to Mkhitaryan, but Arsenal got the best of that deal still.

The whole project of targeting rejects from bigger clubs who saw themselves above AFC, mercenaries like Özil and Alexis was doomed from the start and it's good that it's over now....
Alexis left under a cloud, but he was one of the best player we had. We should never have had to sell him

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Like the idea of Emery telling some **** to get the **** out every time we lose.

Reactions: A_G

Balboa

Alexis left under a cloud, but he was one of the best player we had. We should never have had to sell him

Alexis left under a cloud because he was a ****, part of the reason he was bad for the team unit.

He was an incredible talent, but not for the team as a whole. Arsenal should never have bought him or Özil in the first place. Arsenal will not move forward by buying elite players. Real Madrid, Barca, Juventus and Bayern are some of the only teams that can do that because players don't see better clubs to go to.

Man Utd have finally understood this after Di Maria and Alexis failed and Pogba has been a problem for them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom