• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Hope we just take the money, there's more use in putting that money towards Partey than picking up a player that won't start here.

Saka, Martinelli, Nelson >> Kluivert, he isn't needed.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
I see people still carrying on this Nelson meme just because he put in a good performance against the Montenegrin u17 team almost half a decade ago...

If we can get this guy for 10-15mil(that includes the value of Mikhi), we should be able to get most of it back, if not more, binning Nelson who has done nothing in senior football.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Dragged off after 60 mins vs Milan. A more technical, but much less efficient in the final third Walcott. No thank you.

FinnGooner

Established Member
No details on the preliminary agreement, hopefully we're getting a good fee.

I think it’s fair to assume the fee will be disappointing but getting his salary off our books is already massive for us.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Now I'm reading that mkhi has paid the reminder of his contract with us to move to Roma for free. Still unconfirmed reports

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Get in, great news. The Kluivert stuff really didn't make any sense, reeked of tabloid nonsense. Fair play to Mkhi if he did pay off his contract, not many players would do that.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Time to blacklist all those sources that said it would be a Kluivert swap

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
So he’s either bought out the remainder of his contract (unlikely) or they’ve decided to mutually terminate his contract (likely). I suppose we save £8m in wages......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom