• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan: Taking The Mkhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
Told you guys, this brother is legit.

giphy.gif

I quit football if we sign Mikhitariyan.

This is some ****ty out of shape Armenian hairdresser that people are hoping Wenger will babysit and develop.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
I give him 1 **** performance before everyone's bubble bursts and they turn on him.

Took less than 6 months to write off a player most barely knew or had ever extensively watched. Watch the pitchforks come out when the lad has the inevitable poor performance (or string as is customary with AFC).

Either way, great performance from him. Hopefully he keeps improving but you can see he looks unshackled.

I give him 1 **** performance before everyone's bubble bursts and they turn on him.

Took less than 6 months to write off a player most barely knew or had ever extensively watched. Watch the pitchforks come out when the lad has the inevitable poor performance (or string as is customary with AFC).

Either way, great performance from him. Hopefully he keeps improving but you can see he looks unshackled.

Eh? Another ignorant football fan from England?

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I wasn't in favour of his signing and I still believe the deal made no financial sense. But he had a great start today and could improve the squad significantly.

Let's wait and see. Kolasinac was a folk hero after two games and now people want to make him a pantomime villain.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Got to admit, for a first showing that was something.

God knows that he likes to eat them, so makes sense that he'd be able to serve some humble pie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom