• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan: Taking The Mkhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_The_Lad

funny how they seem to focus on showing his belly on the youtube video:p
Welcome Henrikh, hope you're doing well here!

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
It was his dream to play for Arsenal hahaha LuL then why didn't you come 2 years ago, insted you choose United.

This is what he told UEFA for a feature in 2009:

"My favourite team is Arsenal. I like their attacking play and fast style. Moreover, Arsène Wenger puts faith in young players while demanding results at the same time. I like that and want to play there one day."

So he's not bullshitting.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
His style should suit us, and we are hopefully the right club to get the best out of him. Plus he should be motivated to prove himself again.

I'm interested in seeing where he'll play and how we'll lineup when everyone is fit.

Onroad

Welcome mkhi...

giphy.gif

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Welcome Henrikh, will order your jersey as soon as the number is confirmed.

Aubameyang our new seven?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Welp, hopefully he kicks it into gear with us. He's an Arsenal player now, so hope is he helps us play better as a unit.

God knows this team needs some form of cohesion.

Haven't convinced myself this was the best out of a ****ty situation. Unless Özil signs, along with Aubameyang, this is still going backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom