• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan: Taking The Mkhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnGooner

Established Member
People are giving Lacazette all the time in the world but are already giving up on a man who's got 5 assists in the space of a few games for Arsenal :lol:

Tbf majority of the ones giving up on Mkhi are probably jumping the gun on both. Also, people are more forgivable about strikers because they know top class is just not available so they trick themselves into being hopeful whereas many of these people seem to think world class midfielders grow on trees. Granted, the midfielder/winger market is a lot easier than the striker market but this still isn't football manager.

Personally, I'm willing to give all this seasons buys a free pass. It has become painfully clear that they didn't arrive in the healthiest of environments. This goes double for Auba and Mkhi, who as the latest additions arrived in the middle of a total circus, but seems to me things have not been well within the team for awhile. This level of meltdown isn't a result of just couple bad months.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Thought he'd be more of a goal threat but his shooting power is Iwobi level.

Borusse09

I know Miki very good from his Performance in Dortmund and Özil from the „Nationalmannschaft“.
Players with excellent skills, but only in games against weak teams.
In tough situations they vanish without trace.
And without them Auba dies of starvation.

Borusse09

I am german and my english is quite bad. It is no rocket Science to find out that i am Borussia Dortmund Fan (Borusse09)
You have an interesting situation with Miki, Auba and Mislintat. And Özil is well know too.
The only english team that i follow from time to time is FC United of Manchester.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Basically what my Utd supporting mates have been telling me is ringing true.

- Confidence player
- struggles in high pressure situations, makes the wrong pass

Personally for me he isn't suited to the slow build up play. He's direct, similar to Sanchez in the high risk high reward aspect. Currently with the players we have we're not technically good enough to play top quality possession football.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
- struggles in high pressure situations, makes the wrong pass
Arsenal in the past couple of years.
He's direct, similar to Sanchez in the high risk high reward aspect.
That is correct. One could say he's too direct for our...uhm...style.
Until we go for a more no nonsense type of football, we won't get the best out of him, Laca and Auba.

Last edited:

OSBK

Established Member
Wasted on the wing, should be playing in the middle. He has that burst of pace like rosicky to break through midfields.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Wasted on the wing, should be playing in the middle. He has that burst of pace like rosicky to break through midfields.

wasted in the middle, we get crowded

looked good working from the wing!

where you watching the same game as I?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Was really great today specially in first half impressed by his work rate he didn't even show that at manutd

serenitynow

Ex-fransgooner

Player:Jesus
Top performance from him today, so happy to see him score and very unlucky that shot he had skimmed the crossbar. Easily MOTM.

MkhiMagic

15 goals 12 assists in his last 30 European games, and the goals are almost always crucial away goals (5 away goals for united in this comp last year, 4 knockout stage goals).

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Anyone' who doubted him should apologize.

I really didn't expected that performance or workrate from him so I really hope it bring his Dortmund confidence days back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom