• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan: Taking The Mkhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
When Aubameyang signs they should have Micki and him recreate their dance in Arsenal shirts.

giphy.gif

Gegen Pressing

Seems with Alexis and Walcott leaving that is two of our wingers in exchange for a midfielder on the wing.
" taking the Mikh" to a whole new level?
back to our old selves with #10's on every position .

halfvolley

I think he's going to explode at Arsenal. Not from eating too many kebabs, but because it's exactly what he needs at this point in his career. After rotting on the bench under Mourinho, he's getting the chance to play for a club and a manager he's dreamed of playing for, in a system that suits him, together with some proper ballers. He's landed right on his feet here. It's going to be awesome!

TheArsenalis

Welcome comrade. Hope you have more of an impact here than the dog molester who dragged us down to 5th and finished below Sp**s. Time to get back to Wengerball.
this made me laugh. i have already given him his praise. i aint a throw dirt on his name now. if this little rat was so, we wouldnt have fallen from grace so much. **** cesc did way more when it was him alone. good riddance i hope mourihno bench you.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Welcome comrade. Hope you have more of an impact here than the dog molester who dragged us down to 5th and finished below Sp**s. Time to get back to Wengerball.

Saturday I was watching The Xtra on BeIN sports and analyst Thomas Rongen, a scout and former coach, said that Alexis ruined Arsenal and made a bold prediction that Arsenal would finish in the top 4 this year with Mkhitaryan. I hope he's right! I do think everyone can relax now and they can play more as a team. (By the way, the other analyst, former United goalkeeper Gary Bailey, said the thought it was a move that would work out well for both clubs and both players.)

Original_AAA

I am still sceptical to this signing, but I will try to withhold judgement untill he has played a few games. Welcome Miki and good riddance to the other guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom