• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan: Taking The Mkhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Over all a shame we got him. Getting rid of Sanchez was absolutely the right call but I’d have taken a lesser fee and not bought Mhikitaryan

If his wages are as reported were probably stuck with him

Gunner140

He is currently in poor form, but I think he needs to be given a time to get his "mojo" back. He can be brilliant in the final third, but not much is working for him at the moment.

Token Yank

He is currently in poor form, but I think he needs to be given a time to get his "mojo" back. He can be brilliant in the final third, but not much is working for him at the moment.
This is my thinking as well. Also, he has been poor but he was very active and dangerous against United second half and I thought he added a lot when he came on against Huddersfield. Hopefully he snaps out of it.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
We can have patience with him. He works hard on the defensive side, and has figured in a rather long unbeaten run, so it's not been absolute **** to play him. His errors are uneasy on the eye, and we all know he's so much better than he's showing. Frustrating player at the moment but I am prepared to give him more time. We need to back our players, so i hope he isn't the next scapegoat (even though there is little to be a scapegoat for right now.)

Wryer

Objectively he's had a dismal season, which says alot given that the team has gone from strength to strength. I'd go as far as saying Alexis's own struggles has given him some breathing room from the fans.

We really need him to get back to his Dortmund levels, even just 80% would be lethal. He's about the only legitimate alternative to Özil in terms of attacking creativity.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I don't know what's going on with him, but he is so much better than what he's showing on the pitch.

Fallout

i didnt think he was that bad vs huddersfield. yes he has been poor this season, but the huddersfield performance was simply average. iwobi was much worse in that match.

i think mkhi is "almost there" in the sense that he has good ideas and takes up good positions, but some of the technical mistakes are bad. if he scores that goal vs huddersfield, for example, i think his performance ends up looking much better to everyone.

the question becomes whether the mistakes will ever get ironed out.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Very frustrating player to watch, you can see what he's trying to do and his presence does make our attack more fluid, but his end product is very up and down. And I don't think getting half games is doing him any good. Give him a permanent position on the right and let him build some rhythm. While Emery's tactics have got us results more often than not, I don't think its doing any favours to the form of our wingers - both him and Iwobi would benefit from an extended run of games without being hooked at half time.

Wryer

Pity his good performance came at the back of a loss. Great header for the first goal. Was not easy at all.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Still he preforming better than Alexis at manutd:lol:. Still i hope we get dortmund mkhi but it seem that not gonna happen

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Keep saying he needs to get in the bin but clearly looks like he has compromising pictures of Emery somewhere. Don't give me that "atleast he's looking dangerous out there". At the top level if you can't bury a chance like that you're simply not good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom