• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan: Taking The Mkhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Weirdly excited for him to come back, think he's more important to our attack than we make out.

He’s one of two “wingers” in our first team. When Iwobi was tearing it up at the start of the season it was less of an issue. With Bellerin now also being out, and Iwobi smelling, our wide options are poverty.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Weirdly excited for him to come back, think he's more important to our attack than we make out.
Sad state of affairs that. I haven't been impressed with him at all this season. Iwobi catches a lot of heat but he was better.

He'll be starting more now though - I hope he has a much better 2nd half of the season. We'll be needing far more consistent contributions from him.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
He’s one of two “wingers” in our first team. When Iwobi was tearing it up at the start of the season it was less of an issue. With Bellerin now also being out, and Iwobi smelling, our wide options are poverty.
Kolasinac has proven to be better than both of those over the season tbh.

Bergkamp1988

One of Mkhitaryian's best performances this season was when he played on the right in a 442. Can't remember which game. He brought good stuff in attack but I also was quite stunned by his defensive repositioning helping the rb.
I don't want him playing in the middle though, let's not forget how much he tends to 'disappear'.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Mkhitaryan will be equally useless without a good right back flanking him. His best performances this season were combining with Hector.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

One of Mkhitaryian's best performances this season was when he played on the right in a 442. Can't remember which game. He brought good stuff in attack but I also was quite stunned by his defensive repositioning helping the rb.
I don't want him playing in the middle though, let's not forget how much he tends to 'disappear'.

Fulham away. Our balance was perfect. Iwobi was left and Welbeck was up front with Lacazette where he occupied defenders and Laca did his thing.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Kolasinac has proven to be better than both of those over the season tbh.

Iwobi in the first 2 months of the season reached a level I haven’t seen from Kola. He feels more like an auxiliary wing back e.g Mendy than a winger anyhow.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Iwobi in the first 2 months of the season reached a level I haven’t seen from Kola. He feels more like an auxiliary wing back e.g Mendy than a winger anyhow.
Thats true, but i said over the season. Wish iwobi could Keep that initial form :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom