• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan: Taking The Mkhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

goonerfamily

I really liked him at Dortmund but seeing him week in-week out in the premier league shows what a confidence player he is. I swear we have more streaky players than any other top side...

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
If we make the EL final, he hopefully won't be able to get in to the country which should stop Emery playing him. He's beyond awful and has a haunted look about him.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
really, really disappointed with him.
wanted him before he went to Utd, was glad we got him in that swap, still love his professionalism off the pitch but man did he lost it.
like, can't even see him have 2 good moves in a game, it's all crap crap crap.
blows my mind really

Would any of you swap him back for Sanchez?o_O

I would just return him to Manchester without asking for anything in return. Would even pay the sending cost!

Then I would pretend that we never were that stupid signing this player and all this didn't happen!

Aevi

Hale End FC
Not sure if I really care but he looked somewhat decent when he started playing more centrally.

Should still just bin him though.

FinnGooner

Established Member
How did this guy achieve this kind of status as a footballer? I mean his talent/wage ratio is astoundingly bad (form the clubs point of view). One truly good season at a top 4 league in his entire career! What are his strengths? I see zero above average qualities in his game.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

really, really disappointed with him.
wanted him before he went to Utd, was glad we got him in that swap, still love his professionalism off the pitch but man did he lost it.
like, can't even see him have 2 good moves in a game, it's all crap crap crap.
blows my mind really
I feel exactly the same. He was a wishlist player of mine back in Dortmund but he’s nowhere near that level since he touched Prem.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Started off ok yesterday but faded completely and was responsible for the needless loss of the ball which led to the penalty and their goal.

Can we not swap him for Ramsey?

FinnGooner

Established Member
Started off ok yesterday but faded completely and was responsible for the needless loss of the ball which led to the penalty and their goal.

Can we not swap him for Ramsey?

Well, I'd suspect part of the success of Juve is based on the fact that they know what they're doing. For example, they can tell that Ramsey is far better player than Mkhi. Many Juve fans probably take these things for granted but they should know that not every club operates at such a high level :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom