• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henry a doubt for the Lokomotiv game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ded

Kyla,
Hey!
Yours Henry never scoars in matches against Russian teams! I repeat - never!!! And we'll not use 2 defenders on him! so tomorrow you'll get lost, and you'll ever not get a part in UEFA Cup!!!
YOU ARE INTERNATIONAL LOSERS!!!

Ded

Jinn,
Are your team best at Fair Play???
:lol:
At last few seasons you got about 50 sent offs!
:evil:

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Ded - see you've named yourself after you're teams chances of beating us. Have you got a firend called buried, you'd make a good double act.

MadUKV

2 Goonergurjit: it's OK, haven't you been invaded by Ukranians before vs Dynamo matches? WE HAVE, and That IS horrible. :)

2 ExiledInNewcastle: free lesson in Russian: Ded = an old man.

Edit - thanks for the lesson, but I've removed the chunk of post (again!) not in English.

By the way, piatz-odin to Arsenal!

Ded

ExiledInNewcastle,
UUUUUfff
i did NOT understand what you MEAN!!!!!
Can u speak ENGLISH???
:p

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
ok - now I've got your attention.

To all our russian visitors. You are more than welcome to post your opinions, but please don't post in russian as it will be removed. If you want to have a private conversation please don't use our bandwidth for it. We don't run ads so we have to pay for it ourselves.

Thank you.

Ded

ExiledInNewcastle,
We will write in English, Ok? don't delete our message please

Edit - the English stays, but the Russian doesn't. I'll keep editing any posts not in English.

Ded

ExiledInNewcastle,
Why are u not fan of Newcastle?
Shearer- RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLEEEEEZZZZZZZZ

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Ded said:
Goonergurjit,
Los'kov is mush better then Pires!
Are u think so?

You won't be saying that after Pires destroys loko tomorrow.
I don't think there are many better players around then Pires.

Ded

Goonergurjit,
Tomorrow u'll get your words BACK!!!
I'don't laughing!
i'm sure in my team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom