• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henry a doubt for the Lokomotiv game

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadUKV

2 ExiledInNewcastle:
OK, it's your forum and your rules, but we had some English-speaking visitors (dumb ones) at our guestbook and did not delete their posts. :evil:
By the way, I play football wearing Shearer's 9! He's a great striker anyway.
"who's never seen his team win" - does that mean you support the winners only? Beg your pardon, but this reminds me of Manure... :twisted:

MadUKV

Ded: Don't speak to them like a pioneer!
And he's in Newcastle, so will be watching on TV - like you and me. :(

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Mad - no I don't support just the winners. I've only missed a handful of Arsenal's home games since the 70's, so I don't think I'm a glory hunter! Living up here I just love having a pop at newcastle because they've won nothing in England for about 50 years! As far as deleting posts, we have rules about not using text language because some people can't understand it, and I think the same applies to Russian. I haven't deleted any posts, or changed anything posted in English, just the russian. As for English idiots coming on your board, I can only appologise.

Ded - yup. I always go down. I'll get in my little car tomorrow, drive 300 miles to Highbury, and watch Arsenal win!

Ded

MadUKV,
I'm not pioneer!
England is like Saratovskaya obl.!
And if u got a car it's no problem to visit match
in every point of it!

ExiledInNewcastle,
Saratovskaya obl - is a state of Russia, like Texas in USA, so don't del this!

Adam

Established Member
This forum takes no responsibility for other Arsenal fans who post on a Lokomotiv board. This is our board, and we have our own rules. If you wish to carry on posting on this forum - you must abide. It is probable that you have signed up here only to stop coming here after Wednesday.

And if your contribution is going to be no more than "Suck my ****" or "LOKO WIN" then you will face the same consequences as your team will suffer in the Champions league tomorrow - OUT.

Ded

Adam,
If i think that Loko win, what i should write? Arsenal win?
:roll:
ExiledInNewcastle,
oooph...
i tried to say that your country is small. If distance between Moscow and St. Peterburg is 600 miles, then, by your words, 300 miles. And it's no problem to visit stadium in London, if u're living in Newcastle!!!
That's what i meant
:eek:ops:

Ded

ExiledInNewcastle,
Yeah, yeah...
Have u heard about russian roads?
By your words, u've never heard about them!

See u tomorrow!

Adam

Established Member
Ded said:
If i think that Loko win, what i should write? Arsenal win?

Yes, if you show sense. Seriously, you should explain why you think Loko will win and not just write "Loko win" and shout a few more things. We wan't interesting conversation.

MadUKV

Ded: they just mean that noone should use dirty words, that's all.
And Great britain is bigger than Saratovskaya region, look at the map.
1 mile = 1,8 km, so 300 miles is quite a distance. But never mind, my friend flied from Novosibirsk to watch Loko in Moscow!

Adam & ExiledInNewcastle:
I think those who can understand your viewpoint have understood it. I don't think banning all Russian ISPs is a good idea. And...Adam, wasn't that "out-of-CL" hint a bit personal? :?

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Mad - banning is the last thing I want to do.

The trouble is if we ban one individual, they could be routed through the same link as someone we maybe don't want to ban. BUT, if people are making a mess of the forum we will have to do something.

patrick42uk

Established Member
seriously though, with some, its just friendly banter. i reckon we should have more of these pre champions league games. for those who are willing to be sensible about it that is.

Jinn

Established Member
And by the way, Henry looks like he'll be fit to play again.

Fresh after a week off.

And did someone say "Vieira"?

Hey Gooners, are you sure that Arsenal is english club? I mean you know that the coach is from France, almost all players are frenchmen. Maybe its already french club? It seems that english players don't want to play in Arsenal (let me remind you about David Seaman and Tony Adams). Probably soon Ray Parlour will follow his exteam-mates-alcoholics.

Jinn

Established Member
Hah.

I'd rather have French World Cup winners in my team than English players.

Or Russians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom