<

Henry a doubt for the Lokomotiv game

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by JazzG, Dec 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Superdudes

Superdudes New Member

hahahhahahahhhhhahhhhaaaaaaaaaahaaaahhhhahhahha
    heheehhhhehhhheehhhehehhehehehehehehhhheeeeeeeee
    hohhohhhoooooooohhoooohhhhoooooooooohhhhooooooo
    be gone useless soviets..
    P.S er is your ambitions to be a clown..

2. SydneyGunnerFan

SydneyGunnerFan New Member

so is henry playing and yes if he is playing he will score the winning goal for arsenal and all you lokomotive fans out there will be crying in your soup

3. Superdudes

Superdudes New Member

they are not civilized mind you.. i mean those few russians here.. they are giving a bad name to all the millions of russians out there.. if i was them.. i'll be so ashame..

4. Superdudes

Superdudes New Member

yawnz.. spoken like a true ********..

5. Superdudes

Superdudes New Member

no russians here though.. LOLx.. means not good enough to play for us.. too bad.. LoLx..

6. USArsenal

USArsenal H.Y.I.C. Administrator

the Russians are calling the English alcoholics? erm, have we all forgot about Vodka?

7. SydneyGunnerFan

Russian Fan sent me this in an email. The time of the Gunners is lost! They will Out from the Champio's League. And Man Utd will be champion of England!!!

so much you know about what is going to happen tomorrow i know it is going to be a close game but arsenal will finish on top of the group

8. Superdudes

Superdudes New Member

er we don't care for the russians moneybags now.. lets see.. finance for the new stadium almost done.. cash available for new signings.. so why fuss about those moneybags.. er i think you have eyes problem.. i don't remember the c2h5 or whatever it is.. or is it you want to show that you learn science(chemistry).. what a show off.. :? er better check up on that.. lest you can't see the the arsenal 5- loko 1 scoreline..

9. Superdudes

Superdudes New Member

it tells you that the russians don't know what they are talking about.. i reckon they also have insufficient knowlegde of football..

10. SydneyGunnerFan

yeah maybe but i made a bet with this little kid if we win he has to leave the forum but if we lose that we wont he can take the piss out of me for one week thats all

11. Superdudes

Superdudes New Member

he leave the forum.. and register under another nick..:?

12. SydneyGunnerFan

no he has to leave for good

13. thierrys_girl

thierrys_girl New Member

i know, the inter fans were really nice to us even when their team had lost. They came on the forum and congratulated us as well.

14. SydneyGunnerFan

you know whats going to happen if we lose this game dont you the loko fans will be taking the piss out of us and we dont want that but if win we will brag about so they get stirred and stuff

15. MadUKV

MadUKV New Member

That's a RAYTHER distressing thing - to watch a foreigner form negative opinion of my nation as a whole while he's seen none of us and talked to just one of us.
    Remember, Superdudes, there ARE various kinds of people in my country as well as yours. Some of them might be stupid.

"Useless soviets" - hope that's nothing personal?

16. MadUKV

MadUKV New Member

thierrys_girl & SydneyGunnerFan:
    sensible fans won't be taking anything out of you, as for the inadequate ones - each team/country has a bulk of them.
    I personally promise to visit this forum tomorrow and either congratulate or (which's better) sooth you. 8) Will you do the same at... say our chat

http://www.izmailov7.ru/chat/chat/index.php

USArsenal: noone mentioned vodka until an american came in. Makes one think...

17. SydneyGunnerFan

umm yes i would but that would mean i had to register and i dont want to that ill say it to u personally alright madukv

18. MadUKV

MadUKV New Member

SydneyGunnerFan: OK, that will do. :)
    Why don't you register, there will be no pain :)

19. SydneyGunnerFan

ok ill register if it will make you happy

20. RuZone

RuZone New Member

What a childish prattle about vodka, "Useless soviets", etc ??? Don't you able to talk over the GAME?!
    mmm... for example. Superdudes, what do u know about Loko's tactics, leaders, advantages and disadvantages? I guess not much. -)))))

wish Arsenal good game tonight, but I reckon Loko and Dinamo K will go through to 1/8 finals.

ps. advertising on t-shirts saying "C2H5OH" - :)

2 MadUKV
    man, you've gained popularity. check up http://sportcom.ru/3fd6179d.htm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.