• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henry a doubt for the Lokomotiv game

Status
Not open for further replies.

RuZone

MadUKV said:
Damn, these net jounalists take material from wherever they can...
Translation's not so good, though.

-))))) not so bright.

some statements about Henry gladden me...

anyway... I guess, there'll be 0-0 or 0-1 - Los' will score from midfield :lol:

Ded

Superdudes said:
Ded said:
Kyla,
Hey!
Yours Henry never scoars in matches against Russian teams! I repeat - never!!! And we'll not use 2 defenders on him! so tomorrow you'll get lost, and you'll ever not get a part in UEFA Cup!!!
YOU ARE INTERNATIONAL LOSERS!!!
there's alaways a time for a 1st.. now don't get so rude.. didn't your parents teach you any manners.. or is it just the way russians are.. i can't fathom why you say there won't be 2 defenders on herny.. we have written evidence that your manager says he will use 2 defenders on henry.. or are you so ignorant of the fact..
be gone useless soviets..

Hey! I sad what will be and if u believe, that 2 defenders will play with henry, then you the full silly person! :p

Ded

Superdudes said:
Ded said:
Jinn,
Are your team best at Fair Play???
:lol:
At last few seasons you got about 50 sent offs!
:evil:
so what.. your team is not even among the top three team in the russian league.. and the fair play award is the official statistic.. yawnzzzz.. 4th in russian league means loko damn sucks..

Listen, today your arsenal will sucks! And nobody will wipe your tears, little kid.

Ded

Superdudes said:
Ded said:
Goonergurjit,
Los'kov is mush better then Pires!
Are u think so?
hahahhahahahhhhhahhhhaaaaaaaaaahaaaahhhhahhahha
heheehhhhehhhheehhhehehhehehehehehehhhheeeeeeeee
hohhohhhoooooooohhoooohhhhoooooooooohhhhooooooo
P.S er is your ambitions to be a clown..

May be... :lol:
But u is a stupid loser, now.
Can u tell us something really kind?

Ded

Superdudes said:
SydneyGunnerFan said:
Russian Fan sent me this in an email. The time of the Gunners is lost! They will Out from the Champio's League. And Man Utd will be champion of England!!!
it tells you that the russians don't know what they are talking about.. i reckon they also have insufficient knowlegde of football..

Listen, what rubbish is going from your mouth?
Are u know all about football? How can u tell about us, even doesn't know us? Are u pioneer?

Adam

Established Member
Anymore rubbish talk from either set of fans (predominantly Russian) then action will be taken. Intelligence please. You are showing yourselves up.

Ded

Adam said:
Anymore rubbish talk from either set of fans (predominantly Russian) then action will be taken. Intelligence please. You are showing yourselves up.

Completely with you it agree! :wink:

Superdudes

RuZone said:
What a childish prattle about vodka, "Useless soviets", etc ??? Don't you able to talk over the GAME?!
mmm... for example. Superdudes, what do u know about Loko's tactics, leaders, advantages and disadvantages? I guess not much. -)))))

wish Arsenal good game tonight, but I reckon Loko and Dinamo K will go through to 1/8 finals.

ps. advertising on t-shirts saying "C2H5OH" - :)

2 MadUKV
man, you've gained popularity. check up http://sportcom.ru/3fd6179d.htm
er.. i know more than you i guess..

Superdudes

MadUKV said:
Superdudes said:
it tells you that the russians don't know what they are talking about.. i reckon they also have insufficient knowlegde of football..
That's a RAYTHER distressing thing - to watch a foreigner form negative opinion of my nation as a whole while he's seen none of us and talked to just one of us.
Remember, Superdudes, there ARE various kinds of people in my country as well as yours. Some of them might be stupid.

"Useless soviets" - hope that's nothing personal?
it's nothing personal.. though the russians who invade this forum and talk craps really gives a bad name to the soviets..

Superdudes

Ded said:
Superdudes said:
Ded said:
Jinn,
Are your team best at Fair Play???
:lol:
At last few seasons you got about 50 sent offs!
:evil:
so what.. your team is not even among the top three team in the russian league.. and the fair play award is the official statistic.. yawnzzzz.. 4th in russian league means loko damn sucks..

Listen, today your arsenal will sucks! And nobody will wipe your tears, little kid.

hear hear.. look at the loser..

Superdudes

Adam said:
oh adam.. i'm just speaking the fact..

Superdudes

Skyer said:
I think, today will be of of the hardest home matches for Arsenal in Champions League. Soviet and ex-Soviet teams are really TROUBLE for you, and non of the matches of 12(!) was easy for you. The weakest team you faced from former Soviet Union was Spartak Moscow in London, March 2001. Spartak was awful, but even despite that, the only goal you scored was Henry's header on the 84 minute.
Kiev was bet only on 88 minute. And 5 years ago it wasn't bet at all.
Shakhtar was bet 3:2 only with the help of referee(penalty).
The other matches were 0:0 Loko(a), 1:1 Kiev(h), 2:3 Spartak(a), 1:2 Kiev(a) 1:3 Kiev(a), 0:3 Shakhtar(a), 1:4 Spartak(a), 2:5 Spartak(h).

The last three matches along with 0:3 Inter on Highbury are the biggest Arsenal defeats in Europe ever.

So, if you beat Loko today confidently, you are heroes:) But must confirm, that Ars is in great form, and can do it today.
you have it my friend.. score.. 2-0..

RuZone

Superdudes said:
RuZone said:
What a childish prattle about vodka, "Useless soviets", etc ??? Don't you able to talk over the GAME?!
mmm... for example. Superdudes, what do u know about Loko's tactics, leaders, advantages and disadvantages? I guess not much. -)))))

wish Arsenal good game tonight, but I reckon Loko and Dinamo K will go through to 1/8 finals.

ps. advertising on t-shirts saying "C2H5OH" - :)

2 MadUKV
man, you've gained popularity. check up http://sportcom.ru/3fd6179d.htm
er.. i know more than you i guess..

I'm sure you not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom