• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henry blow dents Gunners' cup plans

Taozhe

Sadly this is true. Oh well... the Injury worry is actually not Henry but Sol. If sol is really ruled out, we mite have a central partnership of keown/cygan or toure/cygan or toure/keown ... not a very good combination. We'll be fully stretched out of this one ...

For some reason, I hope henry can be match fit for the upcoming Chelsea game in the EPL which is more important at least.

Feis-al

Both Matches are important but I would rather see Cygan-Toure Partnership than Koewn. MK seems not to be coming out of that injury by looking so rusty. I wish Freddie was playing!

Ridge

is thierry gonna play the stamford bridge chelski game? this concerns me.

we can win chelski in the cup withut henry.

Andrew

Senght said:
Toure and Cygan works well i guess. Our attack is worrying though, we need Henry!

Toure and Cygan should combine well, as does Toure and Keown. Keown and Cygan have no pace at all and is not good. But having said that I'm pretty sure Campbell will play, most of the time a fitness test is said to be taken the players seem to pass it... especially when it's someone like Campbell.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom