• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henry Celebration

Thierrylikescats

There is no footballer alive that is cooler then Thierry! or has more charm then him which he possess but the bucket load! :wink:

Anyway what frenchman isnt slightly camp?!!!!

reggiepaul

Arsène said:
Jessica Alba - how can you not have heard of her.

www.maximonline.com i'd suggest you check here.

The Dark Angel herself. Change your avatar, it's putting me off my work.

The Henry goal celebration is the celebration of the footballing gods. A holy dance equivalent to the krishna mountain top dance after he killed sea god and gained the quickening as part of his highlander status.

There can be only one.

Adam

Established Member
Highlander? It's much more cool than bagpipe status.

It has to be on a par with Bruce Lee performing the finger licking blood, at the same time as contravening what should be socially disciplined camp laws in a Karma Chamelion manner.

"Red, gold and greeeeeeen"

Argh, the criminality!

reggiepaul

There must be a movie moment related Henry's victory stance.

Maybe it's yoda's battle in the next film and victory stance afterwards.

At the moment I would give it to the Neo stance after the grand foyer scene in Matrix Reloaded.

AFCG7

Established Member
Julius Agahowa of NIgeria.. now thats celebration.. nobody does the flips like he does.. after the goal v Argentina in the World CUp..wow that was a sight.
Henry is sometimes just too cool but he explains it by saying he doesnt go over the top celebrating if the goal wasnt that hard to score.
Some fans claim its arrogance.. i think not.. i dont think he is aloof at all.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom