• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henry injury

gooner#1

Arsène has said that it is a hamstring problem but he did have a bad back. :cry:
I am worried that we may lose ourselves against Liverpool and Newcastle and that only means one thing : No Trophys this season.

JGooner

I would be more confident about beating Liverpool and Newcastle WITHOUT Henry. In his current form, he is of no use to us. It's like playing with 10 men. He looks stale and tired. As much I dislike Wilturd, I would be happier to see him play as he is at least physically fresh.

mood

Yes, if Henry doesn't play I want Wiltord to play! But Arsenal.com does not mention Henry is injured, only other sites.

gooner#1

JGooner said:
I would be more confident about beating Liverpool and Newcastle WITHOUT Henry. In his current form, he is of no use to us. It's like playing with 10 men. He looks stale and tired. As much I dislike Wilturd, I would be happier to see him play as he is at least physically fresh.
Wiltord can replace Reyes( as sub)get him match fit before we start putting him in big matches.

patrick42uk

Established Member
agree that we might have a better chance without henry. let reyes be the focal point of our attacks. he seemed a bit tired at the end of the chelsea game, but he he is young. he has so much energy and enthusiasm, i feel he could trouble biscan and hyppia with bergkamp as his supplier. wiltord for the right probably.

Mark

Established Member
I'm quite glad that Reyes will play. The Bergkamp - Reyes partnership could work quite well, and Kanu, Bentley or Ali can come in if needed. Probably against the 'weaker teams' anyway.

Speaking of weaker teams after Newcastle and Liverpool there's still 6 games left and none of them are any real threats. Hopefully we will get through these games and the hardest part will be over.

Legend#1

Established Member
It isn't all over people

We still have quality players

Reyes was IMMENSE last night and has been the last couple of games

Bergy can turn it on, Pires can, Vieira can

The back 4 have been solid all season

The title aint over yet!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew

JGooner said:

Agree. Not going to say that Henry's crap or anything. But if he's injured or fatigued then he shouldn't play. I hope he has a break and comes back better than ever. I wouldn't be suprised if he was already carrying a slight injury in the last two or even three matches.

n_henry

I agree about resting Henry - the bloke clearly needs a rest - he's played the most games out of anyone this season, I think... well, perhaps Lehmann or Toure have played more. :?

I think we do need fresh legs... Reyes and Bergkamp look good to start, and throw on Wiltord and Kanu/Ali if needed..

Gooner83

Yea, im not that fussed about Henry not playing if it improves his fitness levels.

Pires is misplacing alot of passes, and doesn't look on form so maybe a rest for him too.

Reyes was top drawer last night, youth is on his side.

I think the Youth team could have done a better job in the second half last night.

Play Ali, Reyes and even Bentley if it gets us working harder.

A

Anonymous

I don't think he injured

just a coverup to explain his choke

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom