• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henry moves centre stage

Status
Not open for further replies.

vin de guerre

What do you lot expect from a collection of National Coaches (half of them couldnt get from Leeds to London!) choosing who they rate. As an Israeli I can say our coach has his head firmly stuck up his posterior and i am sure many more are in the same situation. (Just look at how Sven Goren Erriksom voted).
What is important is that Thiery knows he is appreciated by the people that matter-- All us Gooners!

Henry's Girl

thierrys_girl said:
BTW I just saw pictures of Titi when he was a baby, he was so cute :) (he even had a football in his hands, that boy started early)
pls pls pls send me the pic.
plssssssssssssssssssssssss

thierrys_girl

Established Member
henrysgirl said:
thierrys_girl said:
BTW I just saw pictures of Titi when he was a baby, he was so cute :) (he even had a football in his hands, that boy started early)
pls pls pls send me the pic.
plssssssssssssssssssssssss

There were on tv during a interview with Thierry sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom