• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henry Onyekuru

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryka

According to Sky Sports:
'West Ham United are the new favourites to sign Nigerian striker Henry Onyekuru from Belgian club KAS Eupen, according to Sky sources.

Onyekuru will fly to England next Monday for talks with interested clubs.

Seven Premier League clubs - including Arsenal, West Ham and Swansea City - are in talks to sign the 19-year-old.'

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Seem his agent used our name so other clubs will activate his release clause and buy him. i don't think we were even interested if we were this deal should be done by now.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
The longer this dragged on the more it felt like our name was being used to their benefit. Can't say i'm that fussed.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
lol why do they care where he goes? I mean as long as the buyer meets the price?
Cause the sale will likely be set up with tier bonuses for the selling club for international matches started by the player and silverware won. As well, I suspect, as a cut of profits from the future sale of the player down the line.

Stryka

Not really massive mistakes, these are probably the closest he's come I think.
If memory serves correctly, the Arteta deal did look like it was dead in the water at one point during deadline day but they managed to pull it off.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/14739185

'The deal had looked dead earlier after talks between the two clubs broke down but Arteta handed in the transfer request an hour before the deadline.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom