• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henry praises Trezeguet

Taozhe

Well ... this will surely spark several comments about bringing Trez to Arsenal .... :p

Face it, we will never get him .... not with our limited $$$$ :)

So lets not dream and face reality :)

kNiteMare

But dreaming is good isnt it?? :wink:

And you will never know what will happen. This is the world of football :?

Sammer

Established Member
I´ve just seen him play with Henry against the german national team.

When someone talks about mutual understanding in football - there you have it - Henry and Trez are unstoppable together.

Too bad, we can´t afford him.... :(

Andrew

Henry is a great person, not just a great footballer.

I would love it for Trezeguet to join us. I think it's a possibility because he likes to play under Wenger and with Henry. We tried to sign him last season apparently. But I think he's happy at Juventus and has no real reason to leave... But certainly if his contract is coming to an end I'm sure we'd be in the running to sign him, but I think he has just signed a new contract. :(

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
I remember when Roger Lemerre said that Henry & trezeguet can't play together, which meant that Trezeguet would always be on the bench. There aren't many better goalscorers then Trezeguet. I would love him at Arsenal.

AFCG7

Established Member
Roger Lemerre got it all wrong.. he is the main reason France did not progress in the World Cup

nnn

The thing is, they would be the best strike permiership in club football, bar none.

The problem is we have nowhere near the right cash.

Sammer

Established Member
Have an eye on Forsell next Saturday. The guy would be the perfect match for Henry (next to Trez of course, but where is tha mooooney???)

Andrew

Sammer said:
Have an eye on Forsell next Saturday. The guy would be the perfect match for Henry (next to Trez of course, but where is tha mooooney???)

I agree. Chelsea are the losers here because they are letting go a very good and promosing striker because they are buying established stars. There are still others I would prefer over Forsell but on our budget I think we should go for him.

A.M.A.G.

You know what, what is football without dreaming? You're all damn right... Titi and Trezegol would just be sick.... Yeah, I get wet dreams about a connec' like that... The Terrible Two, TnT.... man... any field that Arsenal played on would smell like an out house... why... cause defenders would be pissing themselves, and Thierry and Trezeguet would be pissing on them as well...
but more than a Trezeguet, i'd take a Romaaaaan! Yeah I said it!!!! Enough of this being broke nonsense!!! We need some cash for Wenger to splash. And you know what, Henry is a fantasia... but so is the boss...Wenger IS a fantasia!!!! I can just see him sitting on some billionaire's wallet... every purchase a perfectly thought out chess move... building a team that has the FA and UEFA simply bring the trophies to Highbury, like... "the other teams don't see the point in playing... no use in delaying the inevitable!!!"
YEAH, thats right my people, dream!!!!! And if nothing else be happy that you can support a proper shade of red....

Top Bottom