• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henry says he wouldnt pay to watch Beckham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

I would pay to see Beckham more. Some people admire tricks and fancy stuff like Christiano Ronaldo does. Mostly (especially in C Ronaldo's case) they don't get anywhere... Figo and Ronaldo do it better. But I admire 60 yard defence splitting balls which sail over all the defenders to set up a goal. Simple, yet so effective, very intelligent and takes more technique than a few stepovers does. That's just personal preference, but if I want to few a few stepovers and fancy tricks I'll go to the schoolyard.

Superdudes

oh ya ruud.. henry's words might have been twisted by the writer of the article.. though i love henry to say that (as reported)..

Tony Montana

Established Member
Andrew said:
I would pay to see Beckham more. Some people admire tricks and fancy stuff like Christiano Ronaldo does. Mostly (especially in C Ronaldo's case) they don't get anywhere... Figo and Ronaldo do it better. But I admire 60 yard defence splitting balls which sail over all the defenders to set up a goal. Simple, yet so effective, very intelligent and takes more technique than a few stepovers does. That's just personal preference, but if I want to few a few stepovers and fancy tricks I'll go to the schoolyard.

and with that.... 8)

But now, with Messi and Ronaldhino coming to the fore, I would pay to watch them.

yonatan

I don't really think they've changed that much since then. By the way, Messi rarely does any stepovers.

Tony Montana

Established Member
yonatan said:
I don't really think they've changed that much since then. By the way, Messi rarely does any stepovers.

But Henry's vow to stay at Arsenal has changed. At least he's not so outspoken on the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom