• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henry's Gunners vow

Status
Not open for further replies.

PolishGooner

Beckham loved Manure but anyway I think he will never leave us. I hope so! He is next Ian Wright, he is mr. Arsenal

JazzG

Established Member
Beckham was forced out due to their manager being a control freak. At arsenal we let people get on with their lives....

Incubus

If onli everyone else was as loyal and loving to Arsenal. There are no words to describe what it means to the fans and club to hear him say that. I hope he never leaves Arsenal.

thegame24

Established Member
to be honest even when he wasnt scoring in his first season, he was still a great player and we played so much better with him in the side. i always told my mate hes class only i thought hed become a class winger not forward.

The Mini

This proves that if you have enough faith in someone, they'll pull out the stops. Now lets hope Wenger does something similar to a Brit, we need someone to stop people thinking that we are the French National side incarnate

thegame24

Established Member
personally that dont affect me cause im not british. but i think bentley MIGHT become a good player.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
slapz said:
Goonergurjit said:
Was there ever any f***ing doubt?

yeah, in 1999 when he was a winger and couldnt make the 1st team ;)

I have to admit I thought that Henry might be a flop coz in his first few months at Arsenal he was missing chance after chance.

thegame24

Established Member
yea he was but he was still a brilliant player.

every time he came on as a sub we created many chances.

JazzG

Established Member
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002 ... 46,00.html

He said: “I cannot leave Arsenal after everything that has happened.

“When I was at rock bottom, Arsène and Arsenal stretched their hands out to me and relaunched my career.

“They put their faith in me. So did the fans. You can’t say ‘I’m off now, cheerio’ five years later when you have succeeded.

“The manager is trying to build something big and leaving would be sticking a knife in his back.”

Some more quotes from the great man :)

Tony Montana

Established Member
Those days are long gone mate, now Henry doesn't even want to sign a new deal!

HAHAHAHA! When we were top class no one wanted to leave other than Vieira.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom