• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henry's Gunners vow

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabret00the

Established Member
Ok so the fact there's a Henry leaving thread already aside.

Who gives a ****, he's still not signed a contract, i'll beleive him when he does that.

Tony Montana

Established Member
JazzG said:
http://www.skysports.com/skysports/article/0,,7-1114043,00.html

Can't believe the media questioned his loyality to us, how many times does he have to say he loves the club before they get the message?

I'll laugh (but cry profusely first) if he does go to Barca in the end. I knew that loyalty was there when we were on top but as soon as we slump he's so unsure.

Even Gerrard wanted to leave after Liverpool won the best club cup you can ever win! (I know he stayed in the end and it's a little more complicated than that but you know what I mean). Loyalty is dead.

Legend#1

Established Member
sabret00the said:

Who gives a s**t, he's still not signed a contract, i'll beleive him when he does that.
This is 2 years old Sabre :wink:

black187

He will leave for Barca, face it, if he would like to stay, he would sign allready. He is stalling the contract, becaouse he wants to play in Spain.
Glory hunter :(

sabret00the

Established Member
Legend#1 said:
sabret00the said:

Who gives a s**t, he's still not signed a contract, i'll beleive him when he does that.
This is 2 years old Sabre :wink:
**** yeah :(

tony stop bumping old threads ffs.

Reyes(9)

Hopefully he's staying,he loves this club and the youngsters showed how good they are ..FabregasReyes and Cole are wanted by RM but hopefully they are staying but the big question mark is on Cole hopefully he'll commit to the club ..Toure is excellent alongside Eboue,Walcott will be a huge boost once Arsène gives him his Debut,Diaby looks Impressing,Persie is surely a Top class finisher,Adebayor will add to the squad more depth with air and physical attendence plus all our experience players+our new players who will join us in the summer ..Hopefully it will be an exciting Squad and spacially building the team around him But only under one circumtances WE QUALIFY TO THE CL ..And do well in our CL campaign,Hopefully we'll go more than the quarter-finals this year ..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom