• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

hi

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Hi, I have x2 ARSENAL SEASON TICKETS FOR RENT SEASON 2019-20.
Turnstile S;
134 Upper Tier, Row 32, Seat 1195 & Seat 1194
On half way line, behind managers dugouts. Great clear view. Buy one or both.
Seat 1195 = £ 837.51
Seat 1194 = £ 871.13
Total for both = £1,708.64
ALL PRICES ARE FACE VALUE.

A season ticket will continue to include admission to all 19 home Premier League matches and the first seven home cup matches in European competitions and the Emirates FA Cup, subject to match categorisation held at Emirates Stadium. CARABAO CUP NOT INCLUDED but reduced rates offered to season ticket holders for these games.

Thanks
Excuse me for being nosy, but may I ask why you both can't attend next season?

GDeep™

League is very weak
No, **** him. It's your fault anyway. Unless he's got a great excuse which isn't 'Emeryball', I'm heating him up. He has until the morning.
Guy might have personal issues. Im sure it’s nothing to do with Emery boring the tits off everyone.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Hi,
Due to work commitments and other personal issues me and my son won't be able to attend most of the games in the new season.
Hope this helps.
Thanks
It does help. Ive pm’d you an offer you probably shouldn’t refuse.

Last edited:
Reactions: A_G

george stamos

Hi, I also have two season tickets available for 2019/20 season that I can't commit to. I also can't figure out how to post a new forum post so I'm piggy backing this one. The two tickets are in the family section: Block 28, row 13, deaths 870 & 871. Face value for both total £1,235.21 (cheap due to family section). Officially one is an adult ticket & the other is a child, but two adults have no problems attending as tickets are never, ever checked. Thanks.

Top Bottom