• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

'Highbury Farewell' Competition

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
"The Home of Football. The Home of Winners."

Was going to say champions instead of winners but remembered Joe Mercers words after captaining us to vainglorious defeat in the FA Cup final that he thought the greatest honour in football was to captain England but that he'd been wrong, it was to captain Arsenal that day. Cool.

Allyboy

Established Member
Cheers Exiled, I will email them that!

Anyone else want to supply me with a VIP day out??

:wink:

Allyboy

Established Member
Mines:

"A slogan for Highbury: Because I do not want to have to pay a tout £500 to see the last match!"

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Allyboy said:
Cheers Exiled, I will email them that!

Anyone else want to supply me with a VIP day out??

Oi! It's on the forum, dated, so it's my copywrite 'cos I wrote it. And I can afford to bribe Ash more to prove it than you can :D

Allyboy

Established Member
Im gonna tell them if I don't win then im starting my own club and building my own stadium, that will teach the sods!!

I really need to cut down on drinking fizzy drinks....

kanuuu

Established Member
Allyboy said:
Mines:

"A slogan for Highbury: Because I do not want to have to pay a tout £500 to see the last match!"

I'm going to the game whatever happens so it looks like i'll be paying 25 times the face value of the ticket to some tout ******. :evil:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom