• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Highbury on Fifa 15/16

gabrimo

Hi everybody, i'm a 3D modeler who has made Highbury for Fifa 15 and 16 for PC. I have a Patreon page where you can choose to be me patron an get access to that classic ground. There's also a free sample of my work, Plymouth Argyle's ground Home Park. Unfortunately, there isn't a way to insert mods on Fifa 17 for now. Further details can be found on my Patreon page.

You can check it out Highbury on Fifa by the image below:

Highbury.png

And you can get access on my blog at:

https://stadiums4fifa.blogspot.com.br/

Good bye Gooners.

Last edited:

gabrimo

I just updated the first post with my blog's link. I'll not be using Patreon anymore, all my content will be released on the blog now. If you want to check out more images of Highbury and additional informations, please visit the link above.

Last edited:
Top Bottom