• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Highs And Lows Of 2017/18

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
This season isn't one that will live long in the memory in terms of what we've seen on the pitch but let's talk the good and the bad.

Highs is probably the wrong word to use, but positives such as the home form in the league, decent Europa and league cup runs.

Wenger leaving a high or low depending on how you look at it.

Plenty of lows such as last night, LC final, Sanchez leaving, away form etc which I'll leave to be discussed.

Fire away.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

High: Beating Chelsea several times, Wenger leaving.

Low: Disastrous away form, sh*tting the bed against Ostersunds and CSKA in the second legs - truly embarrassing, the goalies, the defence, all the usual suspects.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Highs: Beating Sp**s and Chelsea at the Emirates, 3 goals in 10 minutes against Liverpool to come back from 0-2

Lows: Losing to Brighton after being battered twice by City felt like the moment it was over for Wenger

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Highs: PEA & Laca

Lows: Arsène not being able to get us back into the top 4 or the CL. Hate to see him end his Arsenal career this way - so sad!

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Highs: Academy players breaking through more than before, hopefully that continues; Signing Aubameyang.

Lows: Everything else pretty much, in particular players not getting dropped when they should have been.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Highs -

Lows - Our season, Wenger not getting it right when it was needed. That we now face a new season with it all to do, and someone new.

But, we also have a chance to get it right again... so not all doom an gloom.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Highs:

giphy.gif

Lows:

aB4QJS9.gif

The last 2 seasons.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

High: No real high for me. I guess Auba but signing Laca just before made it weird. But yeah let's go with signing Auba.

Low: Not really having any scapegoat for the Atletico tie, we played quite close to our best and it just wasn't good enough. That was (yet another) moment of realisation for me that we're just not that good anymore.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom