• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Highs And Lows Of 2017/18

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
High: Winning AVN award for Logjammin'

Low: Finding out one of my goons had micturated on The Dude's rug. It really tied the room together.

Oh sh*t. That's just my alter-ego.

Arsenal High: Arsenal 2 Spuds 0

Low: Pretty much the rest of the season. (although Koscielny's injury made me feel very bad)

NZgunner

Highs:
Carabao Cup tie with Doncaster (first visit to the Emirates with my son :)
ANM
finally culling some of the deadwood
the announcement that Wenger was leaving
Lows:
our away form
our defence (GKs and CBs)

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Highs: probably beating Chelsea in the league cup semi.
Lows: everything else. However our attacking play this season has been particularly depressing. I can’t think of 3 genuinely good attacking displays we’ve had this season. It’s been on a downward spiral the last 3 years but this seasons football has been tragic

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Couldn't you say the attack has been fine at home this season? Off the top of my head there's been plenty of games where we've stuck 3 or 4 past the opposition. Away has been the problem. Like Jekyl and Hyde.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Couldn't you say the attack has been fine at home this season? Off the top of my head there's been plenty of games where we've stuck 3 or 4 past the opposition. Away has been the problem. Like Jekyl and Hyde.
We are the 2nd best team in PL at home just behind the champions city. If our away form been half good we finishing top 4 comfortably

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
High - Knowing they’ll be a change next season and watching us dominate teams at home.

Low - The under use of our promising youth players in the Europa League and Wenger leaving.

Top Bottom