• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hirving Lozano

Steps

I am rather over Alexis at this point. He has provided some fantastic moments and he is immensely talented but his attitude has really rubbished my view of him. Feels like only plays well when it suits him. I am thankful for all he has done and wish him well, but will be happy to see this chapter closed, hopefully sooner than later.

LG10

Gotta say, this guy reminds me a lot of Walcott from a few seasons back. A final third player with lightning pace that runs in behind. Isn't a traditional winger that beats fullbacks on the dribble. Scores goals and gets assists but doesn't really participate in build up. Similar to Walcott, he has a weak shot but is a good finisher. Only seen a couple of vids so could be wrong.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Definitely rather buy Zaha. Why spend silly money on someone who talks about Barcelona when you can buy someone who wins matches single handedly against the likes of Chelsea.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Definitely rather buy Zaha. Why spend silly money on someone who talks about Barcelona when you can buy someone who wins matches single handedly against the likes of Chelsea.

I agree to be honest. Lozano looks good, but it's unlikely that he'd hit the ground running.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Ialways struggle to tell when you watch videos like that whether the player is a great finisher etc or whether they're playing against crap keepers anddefenders

Bramvdw

As a PSV fan i say he is quality, but please let us keep him one more year. I want to see him up top together with maximiliano romero from Velez Sarsfield.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
As a PSV fan i say he is quality, but please let us keep him one more year. I want to see him up top together with maximiliano romero from Velez Sarsfield.
It's almost impossible to sign him now unless we are giving you 50M euros.

Latest posts

Top Bottom