• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houllier to get the chop

KingReyes

Established Member
Aussie said:
Bugger
It dosent make sense he auctually does something right by selling Heskey and now they sack him.

:lol: And for a good price too.

I guess if Houllier does leave that means we'll probably only beat them in the league by 20 points rather than 30. :lol:

marco

yeah there is a press conference at 12.00 when i think he will be sacked.

ive heard very strong rumours that strachan is going there with mccallister as his number 2.

though dalgleish is gonna take temporary charge

Mark

Established Member
That's a real shame, but I guess it had to happen sooner or later. Hardly surprising. They have a chance in the CL next year so they'll want someone good in charge.

Aussie

Established Member
KingReyes said:
I guess the sale of Heskey didn't go down well with the Board! :lol:

LOL and now they will buy him back for three times the price they sold him for.

goonerling

kinda disappointed. He was quite feisty in his last pre-match interview with Sky. storming off and everything.

guess he ran out of corners to turn

liam346

as Rick Parry said 4th was a goal not an achievement..................

Whilst i don't think he cut the mustard as a manager , he is an undoubtebly fine man

Senght

Damn, now Pool are coming up agian since Houllier is axed. How I missed the times when Henry will grab a hat trick and cause the great Gerrard and Didi to stuble over each other :D

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom