• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houllier to pile pressure on Arsenal

Aussie

Established Member
Top News story tonight Houllier admits he has no idea what he is doing.

"Really i have no idea how to manage a football team its amazing how long i have been able to fool everybody."

Mark

Established Member
lol Houllier wants to damage us. How scary...

Then again we should probably do our laughing after the match. Liverpool are always tricky and annoying.

mood

Liverpool have had days to prepare and they are in good form. We are in bad form and are god damn FRUSTRATED and tired. I hope we win this one. :| I've had a bad week and this is the only way it can make me feel better.

Aussie

Established Member
mood said:
Liverpool have had days to prepare and they are in good form. We are in bad form and are god damn FRUSTRATED and tired. I hope we win this one. :| I've had a bad week and this is the only way it can make me feel better.

They win one game and there in good form. Lads if there is penalty against us make sure owen takes it. :wink:

orion

Never the less, we can't take Pool lightly. With the current disapointments in our backs, I would actually be happy if we scrape through the eastern time with out a defeat, even if it would mean two draws. It would give us time to recharge our batteries and get the job done in the following games. Hopefully we'll be inteligent enough in our game today and not over exhaust us trying to prove our selves right from the start, you need to have the legs for the final 20 minutes.
Good luck Gunners!!!

Mark

Established Member
Well they did put us under pressure but we still coped with it. A good first half performance from Liverpool but typically they couldn't hold on.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom