• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hour til Kick Off...

Ally

..And I just want to say come on Scotland, that first performance was fantastic, and for such a small nation to even be close to being in this position is a bit miraculous really.

I have my doubts about whether we can do it tonight, but whatever I'm actually proud of my country for the first time in years. So come on lads, none of that Braveheart ****e, let's just get on that park and qualify. :)

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Come on Scotland!! Not often I say that but I just can't wait to see the look on Diverboy and co's faces when they fail to qualify for another tournament! :D

JazzG

Established Member
What a goal by Sneijder, superb turn and shot. The whole Holland team are looking ****ing superb. Esp Van der meyde and VdV

Arjan

3-0 half time, ;D :D
1-0 wesley sneijder
2-0 Andre ooier, assist sneijder
3-0 RvN again assist sneijder

Why didn't advocaat start him in Scotland....

Taozhe

Scotland had no chance .... my goodness .... sad to see that too but Holland deserved it ....

Lets see how well they will do against France :)

AFCG7

Established Member
Latvia also beat Sweden to clicnch a playoff place... they seem to be improving a great deal.. like Slovenia a surprise package in the Euro.. fantastic result for them especially to do it in Turkey.. and if i'm correct they also beat Sweden in Sweden during the qualifiers

Latest posts+

Top Bottom