• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,522
Status
Not open for further replies.

**** it. I'm not waiting any longer. It's a gif time for me.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Paddy from Sweden

FFS, wait a bit with the gifs. GFFN will soon tweet in an attempt to rain on our parade. They're sitting with a hand down the pants waiting for this deal to break down. So no jinxing!

senna

If Aulas accept loan with 50m euros obligation it'll suit us but highly doubtful

Doubtful, but if this is the deal then Partey is definite and if we shift the deadwood maybe one more wildcard signing with the money we have this year e.g. Zaha.

I assume the €50m euros due next year can be funded by Laca sale & Özil's wages coming of the books. Even if we dont get gate receipts income this year.

Malky

Established Member
Really hope we get this guy now, mainly because I read the Aouar thread on 'Bluemoon' where the City fans rate him very highly and thought he'd be their number one target this summer.

So it'll piss them off that their wishlist player joins us, the self entitled, glory hunting, plastic ****s.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Really hope we get this guy now, mainly because I read the Aouar thread on 'Bluemoon' where the City fans rate him very highly and thought he'd be their number one target this summer.

So it'll piss them off that their wishlist player joins us, the self entitled, glory hunting, plastic ****s.
I just want him because he’s better than what we have...

Haaverz, 80 millions.

Fofana, random defender, 40 millions.

Pepe, 80 millions.

Surely, Arsenal can't expect 35 millions to be enough for the best young midfielder. 50 millions would already be a bargain price for Arsenal.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Haaverz, 80 millions.

Fofana, random defender, 40 millions.

Pepe, 80 millions.

Surely, Arsenal can't expect 35 millions to be enough for the best young midfielder. 50 millions would already be a bargain price for Arsenal.
Deal will be done between 45-50m.agree 35m is not acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom