• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 941,643
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makavelii

Really hope this gets done.
I don’t think he’ll ever be De Bruyne level. But he’s an exciting player to watch and gives us an option we don’t currently have in a #10.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I don’t think he’ll ever be De Bruyne level. But he’s an exciting player to watch and gives us an option we don’t currently have in a #10.

Different type of player. He's more of a Bernado/David Silva type player than and end product machine like KDB.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

You don't think he will be the best CMF in the world? Okay, that's pretty safe assumption. :lol:

I could say I doubt Martinelli will ever be Ronaldo level. He could, but extremely unlikely still even with his potential.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good news for us this Lyon were getting 25m from Jeff now if true they desperately need to sell Aouar and Depay

skeetbag

This is going to the last few hours before the deadline on Monday, let's not kid ourselves that it will happen any sooner.

Friday or Saturday: Arsenal and Lyon have an agreement in principle, finer details to be hammered out

Sunday: Still not done, Arsenal remain hopeful

Monday: Everyone says its done in the afternoon, but Arsenal don't announce it til around 8pm

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
This is going to the last few hours before the deadline on Monday, let's not kid ourselves that it will happen any sooner.

Friday or Saturday: Arsenal and Lyon have an agreement in principle, finer details to be hammered out

Sunday: Still not done, Arsenal remain hopeful

Monday: Everyone says its done in the afternoon, but Arsenal don't announce it til around 8pm

Not happening.

Balboa

Haaverz, 80 millions.

Fofana, random defender, 40 millions.

Pepe, 80 millions.

Surely, Arsenal can't expect 35 millions to be enough for the best young midfielder. 50 millions would already be a bargain price for Arsenal.

Fofana will be a great purchase if Leicester get him. Other clubs like Liverpool might have a look....

roz

Fake News Merchant
Different type of player. He's more of a Bernado/David Silva type player than and end product machine like KDB.
If he he’s half of the player David Silva was I’ll be ecstatic. Reckon he’s more Hleb than Silva though, dont even mean that in a bad way.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If he he’s half of the player David Silva was I’ll be ecstatic. Reckon he’s more Hleb than Silva though, dont even mean that in a bad way.

Yeah, thats a decent shout. I can also see similarities between him and Nasri.

Reactions: roz

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just called up to national team that's Aulas will back asking 60m ffs. Great job Vinai

Reactions: roz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom