• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

Aevi

Hale End FC
Aouar has credited Lacazette as a big help in his integration into Lyon's first team. That relationship could help if we actually have a go at him.

HBL

Established Member
So no actual link then? Either way him and Ndombele are both elite midfielders already imo and I think they'll both end up in the premier league at some point.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Reminds me of StarCraft

hqdefault.jpg

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So no actual link then? Either way him and Ndombele are both elite midfielders already imo and I think they'll both end up in the premier league at some point.

It's interesting that Ndombele gets alot of attention. It's because he is more noticeable, but Aouar has class written all over him. A complete midfielder. He can tackle, shoot, pass, dribble and he is growing physically. Pulled off a major deal with Aulas before. It may be possible.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Great name, should buy just for the Merson factor. Also very good at football I’ve heard.

Newchange

This boy really reminds me of Coutinho. A future star in the making, CL football would be needed to attract him.

Top Bottom