• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 941,643
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
maybe not world class, but he was a huge upgrade from what we had in midfield last season. There's no guarentees with Aouar coming here and kicking on his development, buying players from Ligue 1 is a lottery, as an example everyone thought Ndombele was going to help Sp**s dominate midfields and the only thing he's dominated so far is the buffet table.

I think Buendia is a brilliant option after Aouar for sure. Not sure on the price he would command though. Considering Ake/Watkins sales I think Norwich would be asking for 30-40M. Norwich don't need to sell which is a problem.

Aouar and Buendia are very similar players, similar ages as well. I'd take both, clear upgrade on what we have.

It might just be a personal thing because I've liked Aouar for a couple of years. Its a marquee signing for Arteta as well.

Its a tough world out there kido

@roz tell me about it, girlfriend (ex now) cheated on me whilst pregnant then lied about having the abortion :lol::lol:

The forum is often an escape for me around work and such, so banter is fine but when people are constantly bringing stuff up its so tedious. I know I sometimes say odd and out there things, but I am what I am :lol:

roz

Fake News Merchant
I think Buendia is a brilliant option after Aouar for sure. Not sure on the price he would command though. Considering Ake/Watkins sales I think Norwich would be asking for 30-40M. Norwich don't need to sell which is a problem.

Aouar and Buendia are very similar players, similar ages as well. I'd take both, clear upgrade on what we have.

It might just be a personal thing because I've liked Aouar for a couple of years. Its a marquee signing for Arteta as well.

@roz tell me about it, girlfriend (ex now) cheated on me whilst pregnant then lied about having the abortion :lol::lol:

The forum is often an escape for me around work and such, so banter is fine but when people are constantly bringing stuff up its so tedious. I know I sometimes say odd and out there things, but I am what I am :lol:
What a shlaag!
Chin up ‘spray, Ill have a word with Arteta & Edu. See if they can speed up the double transfer for you.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
What a shlaag!
Chin up ‘spray, Ill have a word with Arteta & Edu. See if they can speed up the double transfer for you.

Saw in the local paper the other day she got arrested for drugs, biggest bullet dodged :lol:

Hahaha, 24 days till deadline day. I'll be shivering in a week.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Plug is slang for someone with many connections. So close to leaving this forum honestly.

Why is the forum's first association when seeing a plug, a buttplug? What is wrong with all of you??

OK Mr tag team, now toys are out of line? (/s)

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Think of there's any movement on this it'll go down to close to deadline day.

Better buckle up, Y'all.

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
Saw in the local paper the other day she got arrested for drugs, biggest bullet dodged :lol:

Hahaha, 24 days till deadline day. I'll be shivering in a week.
Major yikes! Glad you got out of that horrendous situation. Learn from that situation. Watch out for warning signs. Don't go for women based on looks. Always look at her character first, no matter how hot she is.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
He rapes me on FM20 every game, i can tell you that...

And Wolves bought the FM20 gem for 40M with only few dozen games under his belt...

I'm not particularly a pc person but using that word to describe anything other than an act of sexual violence is considered offensive by a lot of people.

Just a friendly reminder to be more considerate and not trivialise the meaning of that word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom