• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,511
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah but he was telling hydro to **** off, so he saved me the trouble of doing so.

I got close to ****ing off in August. Would you have been happy?

I think in an alternative universe where I actually did **** off you are now missing me and there is someone doing similar status I did about fabo and everyone on here who think they hate me is saying "he was such a great and funny poster".

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Gonna take a nap.

Hopefully there's good news when I wake up

gamechannel

I dont see this happening unless Arsenal stump up the straight cash Lyon want. With no players having been sold by us, I doubt we can be buyers here. I expect him to go to Man City or PSG. Pep does need to replace Silva

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I dont see this happening unless Arsenal stump up the straight cash Lyon want. With no players having been sold by us, I doubt we can be buyers here. I expect him to go to Man City or PSG. Pep does need to replace Silva

Its been said by Pep that they won't be replacing silva with anyone other than Foden.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Aouar doesn't have crazy huge assist or key pass numbers, but this seems to show he's a very creative midfielder and a particularly good dribbler.

Ehj9hitWoAA_1gH

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
It's a brilliant franchise but Football Manager / Championship Manager has a lot to answer for. It's warped the way that football fans think that transfers happen in real life. Real life is not so simple :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom