• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,970
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Lazy mods not putting the page number in the title where the update was made, it was page 137 btw.
Trust, what is this slacking??

I know the stingey Stan Kroenke website owners don't give the mods all the tools but they should be thinking on their feet.

OnlyOne for admin ffs.

Makavelii

That is true, the left-footedness is a plus for Xhaka.

But Xhaka is what he is, a capable player against lesser sides who does offer stability and good passing, who will be exposed against better sides in more exigent situations.

Ceballos hasn't earned that right, sure, and I agree with some that say he might not even start over Elneny against West Ham, but cream rises to the top and over the course of a season Ceballos-Partey-Aouar would no doubt prove to be far and away our best midfield.

Not ****ting on Ceballos cause I think he’s an amazing player. But I think Xhaka is ahead in the pecking order for now.

Have to also remember that Xhaka has the ability to organise the players around him and make the team better as a whole. This trait isn’t recognised enough by football fans, but it is by coaches.

Makavelii

So how long Aouar has been Lyon captain? That is pretty good for such a young player.

One more thing in favour of Aouar against Partey is that Partey is Ghana international. And ACN would take him away once in a while.
I didn’t realise he was captain.
That makes me want Aouar more. He’d likely be a good fit for the dressing room + our squad needs more leaders.

Anyone know if he speaks English well?

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
I didn’t realise he was captain.
That makes me want Aouar more. He’d likely be a good fit for the dressing room + our squad needs more leaders.

Anyone know if he speaks English well?
I would assume he doesn’t. He doesn’t know Arabic neither despite the fact he is of Algerian ethnic

Elwood

Wrong question !
Why does the media know about us preparing one ? Do we go out and tell them what we will soon do ? :lol:
They've probably found out the clubs are in contact, which is brilliant news, as it would imply that the bid will probably be accepted, if true of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom